Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Gen 3 Glock 26 Package, Trijicon Night Sights, 4 Holsters, 5 Mags, 300+ Rounds

Old 06-13-2013, 04:44 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jack SER is a jewel in the roughJack SER is a jewel in the roughJack SER is a jewel in the roughJack SER is a jewel in the roughJack SER is a jewel in the rough
Default Gen 3 Glock 26 Package, Trijicon Night Sights, 4 Holsters, 5 Mags, 300+ Rounds

Name:Jack
Means of Contact: Private Message, Call/Text (804)839-2301 Text will yield the fastest response
Description: My Glock 26 is part of my EDC. I carry it daily, shoot it often, and clean it regularly. I have decided recently that I can comfortably conceal a larger gun. I love my Glock and I completely trust it to be there if I ever need it, but the G26 doesn't allow a place for my pinky to rest. I am hoping to trade it for something I can rest my pinky upon. As it is carried daily, it has some VERY minor holster wear, but it is nearly unnoticeable and a very clean pistol.
My G26 is a package deal, and can come with the following:
  • Glock Factory Tupperware Box and as many of this Glock's factory accessories as I can find
  • Generation 3 Glock 26
  • Trijicon Night Sights(Installed; Warrantied until 2017)
  • 2 Glock Factory 10-Round Magazine
  • 1 Glock Factory 10-Round Magazine with +2 Extension
  • 1 Glock Factory 17-Round G17 Magazine
  • 1 KCI 31-Round G18 Magazine
  • 1 DeSantis TacPro Paddle Holster
  • 1 DeSantis Insider IWB Leather Holster
  • 1 The Masters Holsters Hand Made Combat Holster
  • 1 Foxx Hybrid IWB Holster(Crossbreed Style)
  • 100 Rounds PPU 115-grain 9mm Luger Centerfire Pistol Cartridges
  • 50 Round Remington UMC 115-grain 9mm Luger Centerfire Pistol Cartridges
  • 181 Rounds Speer Gold Dot 124-grain 9mm Luger+P Centerfire Pistol Cartridges

Price: $850 cash for the whole package. I do not want to sell any parts of it unless you want 31 Speer rounds for $30 locally. I will entertain trades on all or part or the package. I like Glocks, ARs, 1911s, Sigs, but I would like to replace this with another carry gun so I don't have to buy anything.
Pictures: I will take any specific pictures by request

Old 06-13-2013, 04:55 PM
Registered member

Jack SER is a jewel in the roughJack SER is a jewel in the roughJack SER is a jewel in the roughJack SER is a jewel in the roughJack SER is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Gen 3 Glock 26 Package, Trijicon Night Sights, 4 Holsters, 5 Mags, 300+ Rounds

I only recently realized you could sell firearms on this website, and I don't know if it goes without saying or not...
You must not be a felon or seem like you may be a felon
2 Forms or Va ID
I will write a Bill of Sale
I reserve the right to refuse sale.
Old 06-15-2013, 06:34 AM
Registered member

Default Re: Gen 3 Glock 26 Package, Trijicon Night Sights, 4 Holsters, 5 Mags, 300+ Rounds

Bump
Old 06-16-2013, 08:25 AM
Registered member

Dads love Glocks.