Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

free pitbull to good home

Old 07-18-2011, 07:57 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
namehtcire namehtcire namehtcire namehtcire namehtcire namehtcire namehtcire namehtcire namehtcire namehtcire namehtcire
Default Re: free pitbull to good home

Originally Posted by jdmeffury
sorry she has no papers and is not spayed
(GF posting)

I would GREATLY urge you to have her spayed before you place her into a new home. The odds of her going to someone that just wants a ton of pups off of her are very high. I can get you a list of low cost (sometimes you can get Pit Bulls done for free) spay/neuter clinics near you if you email me your exact location, kady12905@gmail.com.
Old 07-18-2011, 08:43 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by silvergsx95
As for the dumbass making the face ripper comments your a fucking idiot. If you know anything about the dogs 90 percent of the time its the owners fault for not raising the dog right. Its people like you that need their face ripped off so you can show the animal some respect.

lulz, you are a fucking jackass
Old 07-18-2011, 10:08 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by silvergsx95
As for the dumbass making the face ripper comments your a fucking idiot. If you know anything about the dogs 90 percent of the time its the owners fault for not raising the dog right. Its people like you that need their face ripped off so you can show the animal some respect.
willing to trade?

Old 07-22-2011, 09:20 PM
King me, bitches.

michaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by jdmeffury
thank you everyone for the pms and for michaelmurder you can go fuck off why are you even on my fucking thread if you are not interested in her I would never actually harm my dogg i would drag your ass out in the backyard before her.
You'd shit yourself first if you saw me, the thought of you 'dragging' my ass in your back yard would leave your mind real quick.. Promise.
Old 07-22-2011, 09:59 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by michaelmurder
You'd shit yourself first if you saw me, the thought of you 'dragging' my ass in your back yard would leave your mind real quick.. Promise.
OH JERSEY BRO, WHOA!!!!! You are one of "those" fucking Jersey people aren't you. With "murder" in your user name, Jiu Jitsu and Bloodsport in your sig, AND FROM JERSEY, I bet that you are a greasy ass little wop, you pay to have friends, you drink Monster energy drink, have a blow out hairdon't, and a penis the size of a shrimp.

lol
Old 07-23-2011, 07:43 AM
King me, bitches.

michaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these parts

It's actually an inside joke, faggot. I'm from MD And I fight for MDBJJ and Ground Control therefore I put MDBJJ in my sig and my fight card is on BS. Yep, I'm little, fucking tiny as shit like a 7 year old... no cares about 'friends', and yes I drink monster.. No, I have no blow out. And don't worry about your penis unless your girlfriend opens her mouth about it.

Last edited by michaelmurder; 07-23-2011 at 07:46 AM.
Old 07-23-2011, 11:14 AM
BROSCIENCE

DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy

TATTRAT made this thread so entertaining to read lulz.
Old 07-23-2011, 04:01 PM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt

Sigh, all the BS aside a dog is a 11-15 year commitment, if you aren't prepared, don't get one, that simple. bullypaws or ringdogrescue, look them up, also you can get a dog spayed for 5 dollars i believe from PETA, however PETA believe that all pitbulls should be uthanized, so i'm not sure if they'd help you. They are terrorist.
Old 07-23-2011, 04:11 PM
HNIC

Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker.

Originally Posted by michaelmurder
It's actually an inside joke, faggot. I'm from MD And I fight for MDBJJ and Ground Control therefore I put MDBJJ in my sig and my fight card is on BS. Yep, I'm little, fucking tiny as shit like a 7 year old... no cares about 'friends', and yes I drink monster.. No, I have no blow out. And don't worry about your penis unless your girlfriend opens her mouth about it.
Lemme guess. You is a 1 stripe white belt after two years?
Old 07-23-2011, 04:55 PM
King me, bitches.

Originally Posted by Joker.
Lemme guess. You is a 1 stripe white belt after two years?
First degree brown and able to instruct, been in the game for about 5 years or so now. Started at Yamasaki in VA, need a bio??

Quick Reply: free pitbull to good home