Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Few guns, AK, Desert Eagle, Shotgun..

Old 05-31-2009, 08:59 AM
Body In Trunk.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Few guns, AK, Desert Eagle, Shotgun..

I have a few guns i have accumulated in trades, i only needa keep so many so now it time to sell a couple!

NOTE: I am located in Glen Allen (Richmond)
All prices are flexible WITHEN REASON!!! feel free to offer trades or trades + cash. im always trying to switch up what i have.

First is a Saiga AK in 7.62x39 this is the russian made sporting model of the ak, i also have a regular rifle buttstock included with this gun for those who wish to use that instead. i also have a pair of promag 30 round mags witch come with the gun but honestly i have not been imperessed with those mags but they keep the gun legal with that pistol grip buttstock installed so i keep em around $800 w/ just under 500 rounds of ammo included. gun looks and shoots well! lots of fun.

Second is a Desert eagle .44m mag finished in brushed stainless. gun is in great shape and shoots great. lots of fun! kick is not near as bad as with the .50ae, lots of fun to shoot. $1000

third is a mossberg 500at, it your typical pump action 12ga shotgun. def a little worse for wear apperance wise but it shoots great. excellent hunting gun, home protection, skeet shooting whatever etc. $200 NOTE: this is the one with the wood stock

last is the matte black shotgun, its a mossberg 590 and is damn near new, maybe 30 rounds thru it if that. $300

Think my prices are high? thats cool don't buy em, or you could make an offer

Last edited by RCR Roscoe; 06-05-2009 at 08:53 AM.
Old 05-31-2009, 11:49 AM
Nudes or GTFO

aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe
Default Re: Few guns, AK, Desert Eagle, Shotgun..

pmed
Old 05-31-2009, 12:29 PM
Registered Member

lYellowDragonl has disabled reputation

does the ak come with anything else? like case?
Old 05-31-2009, 01:08 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

i have not had a chance to pickup a case for that one yet but i plan to next time i goto a place that has em. def include that in with the sale. it had a reg softcase but that no longer fits this gun with that buttstock.
Old 05-31-2009, 01:44 PM
Slow4door

subtexel has a spectacular aura aboutsubtexel has a spectacular aura aboutsubtexel has a spectacular aura about

Interested in trading the Saiga 7.62 for an unconverted Saiga 20?
Old 05-31-2009, 06:55 PM
Body In Trunk.

Originally Posted by subtexel
Interested in trading the Saiga 7.62 for an unconverted Saiga 20?
nah prolly not at this point but thanks for the offer!
Old 06-01-2009, 08:59 AM
Slow4door

subtexel has a spectacular aura aboutsubtexel has a spectacular aura aboutsubtexel has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by RCR Roscoe
nah prolly not at this point but thanks for the offer!
Cool stuff, if you don't get rid of it (doubtful, they're great guns and someone will jump on it) or you change your mind just hit me up.

Good luck with the sales!
Old 06-01-2009, 10:18 AM
Body In Trunk.

thanks allot man i appreciate it!
Old 06-02-2009, 06:51 AM
Body In Trunk.

all pm's replied. at this point everything is still available!
Old 06-03-2009, 05:59 AM
Body In Trunk.

these are still available

Quick Reply: Few guns, AK, Desert Eagle, Shotgun..