Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Ferret Plus Cage -CHEAP TO GOOD HOME

Old 01-02-2009, 09:48 AM
Member is Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
efhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ferret Plus Cage -CHEAP TO GOOD HOME

THANK YOU FERRETSFIRST.COM FOR TAKING MY FERRET AND GIVING ME A VERY NICE TAX DONATION.

SOLD.

I have a ferret I need to get rid of. I dont have the time to spend with it to play outside of the cage.

The ferret is about 1 year old and is a female. It is spaid/nuetured, and descented.

It will come with a cage that stand about 3 feet tall and 2 feet wide. It can be broken down to store in the back of a car for travel purposes.

The ferret ONLY eats Marshall Brand food. You can change its diet but recommend staying on that food as its a Marshall Farms ferret.

I am askng only $100 obo ( I paid $150 for the ferret ad $80 for the cage so your getting a STEAL).

Thanks

James
Fredericksburg,VA

Last edited by efhatchlover; 01-14-2009 at 10:19 PM.
Old 01-04-2009, 03:05 PM
Member is Registered

efhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ferret Plus Cage -CHEAP TO GOOD HOME

bump...$80 firm.
Old 01-05-2009, 07:21 AM
Member is Registered

if you dont want it dont respond...plain and simple...its up until i decide to take it down...thanks for the bump though
Old 01-08-2009, 01:14 PM
Member is Registered

bump...
Old 01-09-2009, 01:09 PM
Registered member

LovemyNiSmO is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn I would give her a good home if I didnt already get another last month.
Some one give this little ferret a good home. This really is a good deal. I just paid well over 300 going to the pet store. They are awesome pets.

BUMP cause I love ferrets
Old 01-09-2009, 11:34 PM
Member is Registered

bump