Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Fender Mustang Bass Guitar - $400 firm

Old 04-07-2011, 05:04 AM
keyboard warrior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud of
Default Fender Mustang Bass Guitar - $400 firm

Name: Tyler S
Means of contact: via PM
Price: $ 400 firm

Description: I have a Fender Mustang Bass Guitar. It is the '64 Reissue that is listed here at guitar center for $750 + tax

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Fender-M...04-i1146603.gc

The bass guitar itself has one MINOR surface imperfection that you can only see close up. I would consider it a scratch/blemish and is not noticeable at all (I only saw it upon inspecting it meticulously). The majority of you all wouldn't even notice it if you were looking at it in person. It is also on the underside of the guitar so it isn't visible while playing the bass. Now that I think about it, it can be buffed out as the scratch is a surface mark and isn't dug into the body of the guitar at all.

Other than that, it is FLAWLESS and looks BRAND NEW. The guitar is perfect electronically and cosmetically and I can back this up in person. This is a STEAL for 400 bucks. I've already lowered the price by $200 as I originally posted this on cl for 600. Why pay 350 extra at guitar center?? This is worth every penny and is definitely on par with the brand new ones for sale at guitar center. Don't offer anything lower, I am already getting the short end of the stick and anyone that knows anything about fenders can vouch. I am pricing for a quick sale. PM only. Thank you

Pictures:

Old 04-07-2011, 11:42 AM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout
Default Re: Fender Mustang Bass Guitar - $400 firm

Krist Novoselic approved.

Bump.
Old 04-07-2011, 02:16 PM
keyboard warrior

Hardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ufctapout
Krist Novoselic approved.

Bump.
thank you sir!
Old 04-28-2011, 08:53 AM
keyboard warrior

bump