Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

FEELER: Male APBT

Old 09-02-2009, 01:06 PM
Fuck my life

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TexasGlock23 will become famous soon enoughTexasGlock23 will become famous soon enough
Default FEELER: Male APBT

I rescued this dog from a couple in Williamsburg around a year and a half ago or so. He is skittish around males and needs to go to a PATIENT family. He would do better with another dog, as he has had a companion since we brought him home.

The dog is fully trained with voice and hand commands (we work with our dogs a lot), house broken, crate trained etc. etc. All shots are UTD. We took him in so that a shelter would not have to take him in. He has been great for the most part and it is time for him to find a loving home. I will not just give this dog to anyone. I require information on where you live and your conditions. You will be asked a million questions before the dog is handed over and I would appreciate a chance to see where the dog will wind up. I would also prefer the dog go to someone who has REAL experience with the breed. If you are interested in Marley please pm me here or inquire about my email and cell through pm.

Mods, I am not too sure about a price as I am not trying to profit off of an animal. If I must place a price then I will.

This is when we first brought him home
Old 09-04-2009, 08:18 AM
Fuck my life

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TexasGlock23 will become famous soon enoughTexasGlock23 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: FEELER: Male APBT

ttt