Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

the famous Blactical glock

Old 12-16-2013, 06:36 AM
Blactical Actual.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
majette majette majette majette majette majette majette majette majette majette majette
Default the famous Blactical glock

Name: Adrion
Means of contact: call or text ONLY,757. 5O6,2222.
Price: $675.00

Description:

the famous blactical glock as seen in my various videos and reviews is for sale. glock 17 3rd gen. this is a former blackwater gun. professional cerakote done by demon tactical. has dim night sights, grip force adapter, zevtech competition spring kit and 2.5lb connector, extended slide release, and a ghost x-mag oversized mag release. comes with 5 magazines and 100 rounds of federal LE ammo. 675.00. (no lowballs, people sell basic glocks used for 550.00!) two id's and bill of sale required if you are not personally known by me (it has to be taken off a roster when sold and i will need to keep a record of the sale). no trades, thanks!

Pictures:

Old 12-17-2013, 02:24 AM
Blactical Actual.

majette majette majette majette majette majette majette majette majette majette majette
Default Re: the famous Blactical glock

bump it up. will include a crye precision glock gunclip holster (50.00 value) or can subtract items to lessen the cost! 450.00 for the glock with upgrades and one magazine!

Last edited by majette; 12-17-2013 at 06:16 AM.
Old 12-24-2013, 09:45 PM
NY BRED

blacknmilds is infamous around these partsblacknmilds is infamous around these partsblacknmilds is infamous around these partsblacknmilds is infamous around these partsblacknmilds is infamous around these partsblacknmilds is infamous around these partsblacknmilds is infamous around these partsblacknmilds is infamous around these partsblacknmilds is infamous around these partsblacknmilds is infamous around these partsblacknmilds is infamous around these parts
Default Re: the famous Blactical glock

man if only I didn't have to buy xmas gifts for 5 people I would be all over this, GLWS homie