Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Droid Incredible for Droid X

Old 10-10-2010, 05:42 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these parts
Default Droid Incredible for Droid X

I have a week old droid incredible id like to trade for a droid x. just throwing out there. if anyones interested please pm me, thanks
Old 10-11-2010, 04:34 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Default Re: Droid Incredible for Droid X

If its only a week old why dont you take it back to the store and get what you want? You have 15 days to do that.
Old 10-11-2010, 05:37 AM
Registered member

Pew. Pew. has disabled reputation

lul, cause he didn't pay attention when he bought the phone, or it's over the 30 day period
Old 10-11-2010, 10:18 AM
Registered Member

dmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these partsdmotional is infamous around these parts

because this is a replacement because i broke my first one, therefore its past the 30 day period but its only a week old .... feel like a smartass still?
Old 10-11-2010, 12:36 PM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by dmotional
because this is a replacement because i broke my first one, therefore its past the 30 day period but its only a week old .... feel like a smartass still?
I wasn't being a smart ass. I was trying to help you and make sure that you knew that you could bring it back if you wanted and if you were in those 15 days. But since you bring it up you should let everyone know that they will be getting a REFURBISHED phone with their trade. So good fucking luck and to anyone that is thinking about trading they should really compare the two. http://www.geeksugar.com/Droid-X-vs-...edible-8892870 good luck and free bump once again because you will need it

Last edited by UrGrlGveMeDkBrn; 10-11-2010 at 12:42 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:42 PM
Registered Member

It's actually 30 days on the return and it was a new one i received and not a refurbished, i have the box with matching ESN to prove. Also i know that they are similar and the X has more features but it is a possibility that someone could have bought one and not wanted it due to its size or who knows. So once again if you don't know what you are talking about SHUT THE HELL up. Thanks bud
Old 10-11-2010, 12:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by dmotional
Also i know that they are NOT similar and the X has more features but it is a possibility that someone could have bought one and not wanted it due to its size or who knows. S
Seriously........... Really...........lol? I wish you the best. I'm done tho. I'm off to try and see if someone trade my Jeep for a Ferrari
Old 10-11-2010, 12:52 PM
Registered Member

Amazing response
Old 11-01-2010, 06:10 PM
Registered Member

ssshhhbequiet has disabled reputation

it kinda made me chuckle...
Old 11-01-2010, 06:12 PM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt

actually they are both 1ghz... android 2.1... both have 8 mega pixel cameras, they are very similiar with the exception of lay out and size (i own a droid X and fiance has the incredible)

Quick Reply: Droid Incredible for Droid X