Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

DPMS AR-15 w/ 6 30rnd mags & Blackhawk tactical rifle bag

Old 01-17-2011, 07:18 AM
where you want 2 be

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
drivn n style has disabled reputation
Default DPMS AR-15 w/ 6 30rnd mags & Blackhawk tactical rifle bag

Name:Morgan
Means of contact:PM
Trades:none
Price:1000.00 obo $

Up for sale is a DPMS Ar-15. I am the second owner of this weapon and it has seen zero range time from me. I bought it for my wife and was going to build it up like my RRA LAR-15 (pictured) but have decided to sell it to fund a SBR project.

Rifle is in excellent condition. Like the title says, it comes with 6, 30rnd USGI mags, a Blackhawk tactical rifle bag, quad rail system (not installed), Magpul trigger guard(not installed) and a Command Arms Accessories pistol grip w/ interchangeable finger grooves(not installed). The rifle currently has a Magpul pistol grip.

The RRA is pictured to show the quad rail and pistol grip. I am not switching them out, the rail and grip are brand new in packaging. The magpul trigger guard should be in the mail tomorrow or wednesday.

Price is 1000.00 obo, no trades. FTF anywhere in Hampton Roads. Anywhere other than Hampton Roads, we'll discuss via PM.
Attached Thumbnails DPMS AR-15 w/ 6 30rnd mags & Blackhawk tactical rifle bag-dsc02207.jpg   DPMS AR-15 w/ 6 30rnd mags & Blackhawk tactical rifle bag-dsc02203.jpg