Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Decked out WoW account plus SC2 account

Old 03-02-2011, 08:22 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva
Default Decked out WoW account plus SC2 account

Name: James
Means of contact: Cell 757-754-5535
Price: $600

Hello all,

This account in the cost of the games alone is worth approximately $340 (taken into mind retail cost of all the WoW/Sc2 collector's editions (minus a vanilla one, just a reg vanilla calculated in)and not even calculating cost of digital goods purchased for the account through Blizzard which equate to about another $50 worth). That being said with the immense amount of time invested and achievement this account offers on the paladin is amazing. The account has an asking price of $600. Serious inquiries only please. I am selling this account because I have more life obligations that require my time and focus that I can no longer deliver to the game. I had a great time with this game however and will surely miss it! I’m sure anyone else can continue my account’s journey into the future with the same level as fun I had.

Here is a breakdown of the WoW account:

All charcters listed currently reside on a PvE server:
Level 85 Paladin (Holy main spec)
Level 85 Rogue
Level 80 Shaman

The main toon for this account is the paladin which has a pretty amazing list of achievements. Currently the paladin sits at 12855 achievement points. Achievement progress currently sits at 58/59 General completed, 111/111 Quests completed, 80/81 exploration completed (all rare spawns were killed!), 163/226 PvP, 478/513 Dungeons & Raids, 103/107 Professions, 52/52 Reputations, 139/141 World Events, as well as 51 Feats of Strength. I am exalted with almost all the reputations in the game. The paladin has has killed 7/13 heroic raid bosses currently in Cataclysm and all bosses on normal. The paladin has too many titles to list, but a few notable ones are: Defender of a Shattered World, the Insance, Light of the Dawn (before patch 4.0), and Battlemaster. The character has 134 mounts. A few notable ones are the Zulian Tiger, Razzashi Raptor, Rivendare's Deathcharger, Crimson Deathcharger, Swift White Hawkstrider, and tons more such as the moutns earned form raiding meta-achievements. I even have a Dark Phoenix mount on the paladin, which is awesome looking. I have 145 vanity pets as well. Quite a few of these are hard to get, such as a couple Blizzcon ones like Grunty and Deathy. Also take into mind I have BC, WotLK, and Cata vanity pets since this account has collector's editions associated with it. The paladin is mainly geared for Holy since it is the mainspec and has an average item gear level of 361 (which is a mixture of normal raid and heroic raid quality gear). A set of retribution gear is included which is a mix of heroic dungeon and normal raid quality. A few neat things are included like a Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker. An original 5-piece set of Tier 6, and a full set of Tier 1 and Tier 2 for nostalgic purposes. All professions are maxed and is an Elixir Master Alchemist and Jewelcrafter.
The rogue is a fresh 85 and a max leveled in Herbalism and Alchemy, so it acts as a gathering alt toon.
The Shaman is still level 80 from the last expansion and is an Inscriptionist and Enchanter which is partially leveling up past the max ability available in Wrath of the Lich King.

As for the Starcraft 2 account, it is associated with the same account as the WoW. The SC2 account was barely played and was a collector's edition.

All in all, this is an excellent account and has an immense amount of work and achievements put into it. Truly "epic". The buyer of this account can be assured they will own it permanently as they will be given the original game keys for all the expansions. As well as they will have all the Collector's editions boxes and materials associated with the account (which are in excellent condition). Also the account is active until mid-July since I paid ahead of time for the subscription. My /played time is insane, so my hard work and dedication is truly put out as an amazing price for this account. If you wish to know the character's name and realm location, contact will be required to be made with me via phone. This is to protect the identity of myself and the account, for the benefit of both parties. If you have any questions in regards to other aspects to the characters listed that were mentioned, feel free to contact me and ask.

Pictures:

Last edited by Qwiksillva; 03-02-2011 at 08:26 PM.
Old 03-14-2011, 09:26 PM
Registered Member

Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva
Default Re: Decked out WoW account plus SC2 account

If you feel like negotiating a price, feel free to let me know.
Old 03-15-2011, 05:50 AM
Rep ruins lives

Hostility Hostility Hostility Hostility Hostility Hostility Hostility Hostility Hostility Hostility Hostility

$600 for an online game account?
Weird..
Old 03-15-2011, 04:06 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by iMaSSaCrE
$600 for an online game account?
Weird..
People have paid much higher for the same thing... Virtual "Goods" are where its at. In fact, 2011's projected world revenue is over $7 billlion for virtual goods. Weird it may be, but it's quite a reality.
Old 03-15-2011, 04:11 PM
±RepLegion

92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20

Probably won't have much luck here. I'll be tossing mine on this site in the next few days. Good luck with the sale :X