Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Deadstock Nike Dunks, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Akai MPD24

Old 12-18-2008, 09:48 PM
VIP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts
Default Deadstock Nike Dunks, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Akai MPD24

NAME: ALEX

Nike Dunks Donatello. Purchased from Undefeated in Las Vegas. Size 10 never worn.

$110

Canon 28-135mm IS still in excellent condition

SOLD

Akai MPD-24 - no a/c adapter or software (power comes from the usb cord no additional cord is needed)...price reflects that (box and manual can be given if I can find) still functional using fruity loops. Haven't toyed around with it much. bought from my bro who bought it from his friend. Pads and knobs etc seem to be in great shape.
SOLD- leaving info up here until buyer receives the mpd

Any questions just post here or p.m. me. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by LSPinoy; 02-04-2009 at 05:24 PM.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:42 PM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Deadstock Nike Dunks, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Akai MPD24

TiT-T
Old 12-21-2008, 08:08 PM
VIP

ttt
Old 12-22-2008, 09:55 PM
VIP

ttt
Old 12-24-2008, 07:02 AM
VIP

you buy now!
Old 12-25-2008, 07:12 AM
VIP

lens sold

mpd and kicks still for sale.
Old 12-26-2008, 05:35 AM
VIP

TiT-t
Old 12-26-2008, 07:14 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

ALEX!!!!!!!!
Old 12-26-2008, 04:45 PM
maui.wowie

markety is a jewel in the roughmarkety is a jewel in the roughmarkety is a jewel in the roughmarkety is a jewel in the rough

Bump. MPD24 is my ish. 90 bucks is an amazing price. all you need is the usb cord. its plug and play w any program like fruity loops and reason. I run it thru fruity and love it.

EDIT: if anyone has Fruity Loops for the Mac and wants to trade for the Windows edition PM me
Old 12-28-2008, 05:23 AM
VIP

Originally Posted by D.Nick
ALEX!!!!!!!!
YO!

Originally Posted by markety
Bump. MPD24 is my ish. 90 bucks is an amazing price. all you need is the usb cord. its plug and play w any program like fruity loops and reason. I run it thru fruity and love it.

EDIT: if anyone has Fruity Loops for the Mac and wants to trade for the Windows edition PM me
thanks for the vouch!

TiT-t

Quick Reply: Deadstock Nike Dunks, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Akai MPD24