Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Custom built Gaming/Workstation PC

Old 07-09-2013, 01:44 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kdawg kdawg kdawg kdawg kdawg kdawg kdawg kdawg kdawg kdawg kdawg
Default Custom built Gaming/Workstation PC *TRADE*

Name: Kenny
Means of contact: PM
Price: Make offer/Trade I also have a nice fishing kayak to throw in on the right trade, it's a future beach trophy 126 that hasn't been used much, does not come with a paddle as I lost it last time out and haven't replaced it they are $50 from Dicks.

Description:
Ok, up for sale or trade is a very nice custom built gaming/workstation PC. This is my latest build and was built with the best of best parts available I really do not want to sell it but I'm in desperate need of a small car or truck. All parts that were used are brand new, high-end and have warranty's ranging from 3-7 yrs. Retail a machine of this caliber will cost you upwards of $2,500 without keyboard/monitor or mouse, I'm including a 24" Samsung LCD monitor, Razer BlackWidow mechanical keyboard, Razer NAGA gaming mouse and a set of Dell 5.1ch speakers. I would like the car or truck I trade for to be in decent shape, not too high on mileage, running with a good inspection, I know no one is gonna trade there DD for something like this I'm looking for the person that's got a spare car and wants something cool! Cash price will be $1,500 somewhat firm but at this point I will except a reasonable cash offer, if you do a little research you will see my price is well within reason and I've got more than my asking price in it. I've been building/repairing computers for over 18 years so rest assured this rig is Professionally built and done right, pictures I think speak for themselves...This rig was built for one purpose and that's to haul butt no matter what task you throw at it and be upgradeable in the future when there becomes a need. Here are the specs...

-Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 AM3+ Motherboard "One of the most durable, best rated AM3+ motherboards on the market".
-AMD FX6350 Vishera 6-core Processor "3rd fastest AMD processor on the market right now" this is AMD's equivalent to Intel's i5 3570k. Stock speed 3.9GHz~4.2GHz Turbo Boost.
-8GB's G.Skill Sniper High Performance ram DDR3 1600MHz CL9 2x4GB's Dual channel kit.
-EVGA GTX670 FTW 2GB GDDR5 P/N 02G-P4-2678-KR "Essentially a GTX680 with one SMX core disabled, same Chip, PCB & Cooling"
-Corsair 240mm H100i closed loop liquid cooling. "Changeable LED color on pump".
-(1) 140mm Corsair rear exhaust fan "AF140", (2)120mm Corsair high static pressure fans on radiator "SP120's" not stock ones that came with cooler (2) 120mm White LED CoolMaster fans in HDD bays.
-NZXT White LED sleeve kit, NZXT RED sleeved 24pin power, (2) 6pin PCI-E & (1) 8pin CPU connectors.
-NZXT 1000watt Power Supply, fully modular 80plus GOLD certified "Highly under rated PSU is easily capable of a 1200watt draw".
-Samsung 840series 120GB SSD for OS "One of the newest, fastest, best rated SSD's on the market!"
-750GB Seagate Barracuda 7,200 RPM SATA3 HDD for storage " Configured for all data to automatically go to storage drive instead of SSD". Can change this out to a 1TB is buyer needs more storage.
-DVD R/W
-4 USB 3.0, Built-in 2.5" HDD Dock, Built-in 3ch. fan controller.
-CoolerMaster CM Storm Stryker White full ATX case, with washable dust filters.
-Windows 8 Pro w/ Windows 7 shell, basically Windows 7 UI with the benefit of Windows 8 speed.
-also comes with wireless receiver for Xbox controller but no controllers are included as we need them for our Xbox.

Benchmarks:
Cinabench= 5.74
3dMark11= P8456
3dMark Vantage= P26,783
Heaven 4.0 Extreme preset = 1,250

If your looking for a machine that is stupid fast, that will run any game on the current market or for at least the next 3-5yrs full tilt at over 60fps and run circles around a 3k Alienware plus have hours of build time and cable management to insure this thing runs great and looks just as good then look no futher!

TXT: 5four0-4Two1-Two9Three9 or reply to this message with something unique in subject line I delete anything that remotely looks like spam...
Pictures: Sorry for the crap cell phone pics they do this thing no justice...

ILOVEPUS -- If this line is still here it means you probably didn't fill out the required information correctly and a mod will be locking your thread shortly. You should probably delete it.

Last edited by kdawg; 07-13-2013 at 04:03 PM.
Old 07-10-2013, 05:30 AM
Registered Member

Default Re: Custom built Gaming/Workstation PC

bump...
Old 07-11-2013, 05:08 AM
Registered Member

Old 07-12-2013, 07:14 AM
Registered Member

Nothing???
Old 07-13-2013, 12:39 AM
Registered Member

Last edited by kdawg; 07-13-2013 at 04:03 PM.
Old 07-14-2013, 05:42 AM
Registered Member

Any offers??? Excepting reasonable cash offers or trades...
Old 07-18-2013, 01:04 PM
Registered Member

***SOLD***