Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

complete custom gaming computer with monitor and the works

Old 11-24-2011, 03:31 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these parts
Default complete custom gaming computer with monitor and the works

Name: Patrick
Means of contact: text or email. 7572706225 or dreamcastninja@gmail.com
Price: $800

I am looking to sell my custom gaming computer that I built myself or trade it all for a nice gaming laptop... don't offer me netbooks or stuff without a decent video card, no intel graphics or junk like that. I do a lot of traveling now that I've moved to west virginia and I'm only going to be in the chesapeake, norfolk, va beach, area visiting family until saturday morning. This computer is adult owned and very well taken care of. Most of the wires are hidden behind the motherboard tray using the wire cutouts in the case.

you can email me or send me a text and we can go from there. if you're offering me a laptop in trade - be sure to include the specs I won't waste my time if you don't know what you're trading me. As always, money talks and has priority above trades, I doubt I'll get anything good in a trade around here anyway, the only laptops people seem to have is random dells, gateways, and hp that they got from best buy.

I want 800 for the complete system.
I am willing to sell the computer and keep the monitor - but the offer has to be worth it.

MONITOR: 24 inch samsung syncmaster t260HD monitor/tv 1920x1600 - includes remote has built in speakers, multiple hdmi inputs as well as cable input and component inputs.
SPEAKERS: srs-d25 sony 2.1 speakers with subwoofer
KEYBOARD: logitech slim LED light up keyboard
MOUSE: i'm keeping my mouse but I have one for you to test it with - if the price is right I can include it so you have the whole setup, but I'd like to keep it if possible.
NETWORK: motherboard ethernet & belkin usb wireless G/N adapter if you need to connect to a wireless network
CASE: azza solano case factory painted red inside with red LED lighting- all fan slots used has 3 front usb, mic, and headphone jacks.
COOLING: corsair h50 liquid cpu cooler
PROCESSOR: amd phenom II quad core 3.4ghz overclocked to 3.7ghz using auto overclock settings on the motherboard
MOTHERBOARD: asus evo motherboard with 4 ram slots, tons of sata ports, ethernet, tons of usb ports, dual pci-e video card slots, pci slots
POWER SUPPLY: 650 watt cooler master silent pro 650 watt 80+ certified power supply
MEMORY: 8GB ddr3 corsair dominator 1866mhz ram
SOUND CARD: soundblaster x-fi gaming soundcard - the front mic and headphone jacks are directly connected to the soundcard so you don't ever have to use the onboard sound
MAIN DRIVE: ocz 80GB ssd
OTHER DRIVE: 1.5 TERRABYTE, not gb seagate 5900rpm sata hard drive
OPTICAL DRIVE: LG HD-DVD BLURAY DVDR CDR combo drive
VIDEO CARD: zotac nvidia gtx 580 3GB factory OC amp2 edition video card - YES 3GB video memory on the card, the gtx 580 supports dx11 and physx and is one of the fastest cards out there today, it eats games up maxed out full settings no problem.
OPERATING SYSTEM: windows 7 ultimate 64 bit

this machine is a beast, I planned on keeping it for a long time but due to traveling and living with my inlaws currently and not having much space it needs to go.

757-270-6225 text me
dreamcastninja at gmail dot com

Thanks! -Patrick

Old 11-24-2011, 03:43 AM
SHAKE AND BAKE

_Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_
Default Re: complete custom gaming computer with monitor and the works

i'll toss this into the mix

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/show...79#post7480079
Old 11-28-2011, 02:01 PM
RCKTMAN

caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock

Originally Posted by _Sin_
Thread jacking?

Last edited by caseyrock; 12-01-2011 at 05:37 PM.
Old 11-28-2011, 05:33 PM
SHAKE AND BAKE

_Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_

?
I was offering it to him. he accepted then backed out.

Nobody jacked anything, uninformed bitch.
Old 11-28-2011, 06:07 PM
RCKTMAN

caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock caseyrock

Originally Posted by _Sin_
?
I was offering it to him. he accepted then backed out.

Nobody jacked anything, uninformed bitch.
lol my B. Want a cookie?

EDIT: bring on the rep!
Old 11-29-2011, 08:45 AM
Registered member

vdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond repute

if you would like to sell the graphics card let me know i will buy it and throw in a evga gtx 430. its decent. can run the witcher 2 and had dx11 and 3d support. let me know a price if your interested. 804-929-1098
Old 12-01-2011, 05:39 PM
RCKTMAN

Originally Posted by Reloaded
STFU YOU MONKEY ASS NIGGER
-REP received from Reloaded. Violation?