Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Canon liquidation (FS or FT for Fuji X-Pro1 system)

Old 09-13-2012, 08:54 PM
ATGATT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike
Default Canon liquidation (FS or FT for Fuji X-Pro1 system)

Name: Richard
Means of contact: PM
Price: See description (multiple items)

Description: My 5D and ef 50 1.4 went into the Caribbean, and after rethinking my photography I've decided to sell my Canon gear for a Fuji X-Pro1. Here's what I have:

1) PENDING 70-200 f/2.8L - $850 - This lens is in pretty great condition except for the fact that the filter threads got dinged, so you can't thread a filter onto it. If you're willing to buy this without knowing what it'll cost to repair, $850 will take it. I'll be going to the Canon repair center soon to get a price to repair, and once repaired it will cost more. This includes the box, case, tripod ring, instruction sheet.

2) 17-40 f/4L - $600 - Pretty great condition overall, but there is a scratch in the barrel near the AF switch and the hood has some wear in the felt. I could have sworn I have the box and papers for this, but I can't seem to find it, so this is just lens, caps, hood (at least for now)

3) ef 1.4x tc II - $240 - this includes the pouch and caps.

4) 20D - $200 - includes box and papers and the accesories that came with it (except for the kit lens, which is long gone). I'm not selling the camera until the lenses sell, but if someone wants it I'd be happy to hold it for them.

5) PENDING 5 BP-511 batteries - $20 - some canon, some aftermarket, they're all old so I don't make any guarantees about them holding a charge, but I haven't had any issues with them. If they aren't sold by the time the camera sells, I'll throw them in with the camera.

6) PENDING The following CF cards: Sandisk Extreme IV 2.0gb, Sandisk Extreme III 2.0gb, Sandisk UltraII 2.0gb, Lexar Platinum II 80x 4gb. $5/ea + shipping, free shipping if you buy them all. The Extreme IV went in the ocean with my 5D, but works fine.

7) SOLD a BP-511 charger $5

8) PENDING a Nikon lens to EF mount adapter - $30

9) PENDING Canon ES-71II lens hood (i.e. hood for 50 1.4)

10) PENDING EP-EX15 eyepiece extender $5 + shipping

Pictures:
http://davidson.smugmug.com/Other/Ca...5361443_fsCHTP

Last edited by marlinspike; 09-14-2012 at 10:29 AM.
Old 09-15-2012, 05:40 PM
ATGATT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike
Default Re: Canon liquidation (FS or FT for Fuji X-Pro1 system)

bump