Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Burton Snowboard

Old 09-06-2011, 09:55 AM
[OO=[___]=OO]

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88
Default Burton Snowboard

GONE!

* Name: Pierce Ford
* Means of Contact: PM me here, or call/text me: 804 two one eight 5117. I don't answer numbers I don't know so leave me a message.

* Description: This is a Snowboard. That's pretty much all I know. Made by Burton, I have no idea what model it is, or how old it is. We took off the boot brackets or whatever and it pretty much said this: 530MM, 21 inch centered, Powderfly or some crap, I have no idea. I obviously know nothing about this crap, this thing was given to me by my roomate.

It's in pretty much perfect condition. Hardly any wear at all, some mud or something on the boot straps.

* Price: $200 OBO or trade for whatever. I don't even know what to ask for this thing. I have no idea what it's worth.

* Pics:

Last edited by Saavedro88; 09-08-2011 at 03:58 AM.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:31 PM
B.E.T.P.

hatchblack has disabled reputation
Default Re: Burton Snowboard

Burton Dom Grom: (Youth Board) Size 150

"Looking for the perfect board for your small shredder? That little guy who shows no fear, who does stuff you’ve never even heard of, and who is gunning for your spot on the podium in a handful of years? That cute ragamuffin is going to need himself a Burton Dom Grom Snowboard. With this thrashmaster in their arsenal, nothing is safe from his wrath of teeny terror, not even you. The Dom Grom can handle everything from rails to walls and isn’t afraid to charge any feature your kiddo can find. With all the feel of a suburban skateboard, the little rippers will be flocking to this graphically stunning, fantastically flexible, pop-tastic park board by Burton.

Negative Core Profile:Features thinner sections of core between the bindings for a softer, more freestyle flex and torsion. Perfect for park, pipe and rails, these boards excel over a variety of snow conditions and terrain.
Super Fly Core:Lightened up and loaded with pop, this vertical sandwich of hard and soft woods saves weight and improves snap and response.
BIAX React Fiberglass:Offers a low torsional flex and forgiving feel, perfect for taking new tricks to the next level.
Lightspeed Vision Base:Strength, speed, and easy maintenance for a fast ride even without wax, and with vision you get graphics that pop in photos."
Old 09-07-2011, 04:46 PM
Registered member

tthonda has disabled reputation

Trade for a type r valve cover? Check thread
Old 09-08-2011, 03:58 AM
[OO=[___]=OO]

Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88

Gone.