Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Bullpup 223.

Old 10-18-2009, 05:13 PM
*moving on up*

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
skybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bullpup 223.

Name: Brandon
Means on contact: PM or this thread
Price : $1,8000. OBONO TRADES

RARE! HARD TO FIND and even Harder to see in PERSON we have a 223 Bullpup muzzlelite conversion, converted early to mid 90s. Less then 100 rounds fired since I've owned it for the past 14yrs. Well maintained comes with 3 clips (2-30 and 1-10) combat sling and hard case.

Asking $1,800 OBO

Old 10-18-2009, 05:25 PM
Registered Member

ron2k1 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Bullpup 223.

whats the make and model?
Old 10-18-2009, 05:36 PM
*moving on up*

skybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond reputeskybluecrx has a reputation beyond repute

Ruger/14
Originally Posted by ron2k1
whats the make and model?
Old 10-19-2009, 01:42 PM
Registered Member

handsheldhigh1 has disabled reputation

900.00 gun

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=143340462
Old 10-19-2009, 01:49 PM
rep is overrated

pocketaces has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by handsheldhigh1
I don't think its a bushmaster. He said it was a "Ruger/14" If that means it's a Ruger Mini 14, then its a $400 gun with a $40 bullpup conversion stock.
Old 10-19-2009, 01:53 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by pocketaces
I don't think its a bushmaster. He said it was a "Ruger/14" If that means it's a Ruger Mini 14, then its a $400 gun with a $40 bullpup conversion stock.
damn good call
Old 10-19-2009, 03:07 PM
*moving on up*

ROFL! I have I tell you what if you can get it off GB for $400 or $900 then by god you better go buy it. Oh would that be the same site that had this stock ruger "RUGER Mini-14 Model M-14/20CF with SureFire .223 Cal. (Price Reduced)
Classified Ad
Price: $999.00
Shipping: $25.00
Payment options:
Return policy: 3 Days "

Again If you can get the SAME THING for $400 then get it, why the hell are you on my thread? Have you two taken the time to read the rules? I don't tell you want to sell your BS internet privet eye service for do I? Or what to sell your fries and burgers for at your day jobs.

Originally Posted by pocketaces
damn good call
Old 10-19-2009, 03:10 PM
*moving on up*

By the way dumb A$$ That is NOT the same set up please get you facts right before you try to trash someones thread.

Old 10-19-2009, 03:22 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by skybluecrx
By the way dumb A$$ That is NOT the same set up please get you facts right before you try to trash someones thread.
yeah the bushmaster is better than the ruger m/14
thats the point.....the ruger should be the same price or less
Old 10-19-2009, 04:05 PM
*moving on up*

That's YOUR opinion so please take your lame ass and troll a thread elsewhere.
P.S.
Don't for get your girl friend the banker I am sure he/she will be cosigning on anything you have to say. Oh and let us all know when one of you buy ANYTHING close to this off of GB and show proof that it is yours can't have any Photoshop now ladies!

yeah the bushmaster is better than the ruger m/14
thats the point.....the ruger should be the same price or less

Quick Reply: Bullpup 223.