Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Bridjit Curb Ramps

Old 09-07-2011, 05:48 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts
Default Bridjit Curb Ramps

Name: Jack
Means of contact: Post here or PM
Price: $275

Description: I bought these to get my lowered car over the driveway curbs that a lot of communities have at the entrance to each driveway. Even if you have an SUV, these are nice to take the "jar" out of coming and going from the driveway.

They are made of recycled rubber and are super heavy (which given their size and weight makes them pretty unlikely to be stolen), but they can be anchored to your driveway if needed.

Brand new these are $275 + $100 shipping. I am selling mine for $250 and obviously you don't have to pay any shipping. I've only used them for a year and they are still in excellent shape. Mine are stored in the garage, but I attached a stock image so you see their purpose.

Pictures: