Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Blackberry Storm - NOVA

Old 12-22-2009, 02:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of
Default Blackberry Storm - NOVA

* Name - alan
* Location - nova
* Means of Contact - pm
* Description - used blackberry storm
* Price - $150

i purchased a blackberry storm the day it came out. nov 08 i believe. ive used it since then until the motorola droid came out in nov 09. so it has roughly a year of usage. the same day i got my storm i purchased a screen protector and applied it. so theres not a single scratch on the screen. the phone has been dropped before so the body is in FAIR condition but everything works perfect. i had the latest official firmware on it up until nov 09. none of that hybrid firmware bullshit. phone has never had any problems or been replaced. reason im selling is because i had 30 days to see if i like my motorola droid and decided to keep it so the old phone must go!

pics can be provided.
Old 12-22-2009, 02:54 PM
www.anchor-room.com

UNCLEBENZ has disabled reputation
Default Re: Blackberry Storm - NOVA

Not to hijack your thread, but you obviously like the droid better than the Storm, I am considrering upgrading....what are the best differences?

can you email with the droid? Do you need a data plan? What made you decide to keep it?

Thanx....Bump
Old 12-22-2009, 03:09 PM
Ovechkinator !

TITS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by UNCLEBENZ
Not to hijack your thread, but you obviously like the droid better than the Storm, I am considrering upgrading....what are the best differences?

can you email with the droid? Do you need a data plan? What made you decide to keep it?

Thanx....Bump
you can email with blackberry storm as well sir
Old 12-22-2009, 03:11 PM

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

i think what sold me on the droid was:

1) physical keyboard. i do alot of texting and missed having real keys. the droid is better at keeping up with typing too since i type really fast the storm would make more mistakes. the droid on screen keyboard is pretty good too.
2) pandora. pandora is on the storm too but the droid sound output is a lot louder.
3) gps. i need a gps anyways and the built in navigation is just what i need.
4) smoothness. the storm lags up a lot which required nightly hard resets.
5) apps. apps on the droid remind me of the iphone. literally anything and everything you can find is available to dl.

the storm and droid use the same data plan. i believe its a $40 a month option.

the only thing i really miss from the storm is blackberry messenger.

ill take pics tonight and upload.

oh yea i forgot that i have a holster for it as well as the accessories it came with. charger/usb cable/8gb memory card.

thanks

Last edited by Kim Jong Illin; 12-22-2009 at 03:18 PM.
Old 12-22-2009, 03:18 PM
Ovechkinator !

TITS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Kim Jong Illin

1) physical keyboard. i do alot of texting and missed having real keys. the droid is better at keeping up with typing too since i type really fast the storm would make more mistakes. the droid on screen keyboard is pretty good too.
2) pandora. pandora is on the storm too but the droid sound output is a lot louder.
5) apps. apps on the droid remind me of the iphone. literally anything and everything you can find is available to dl.

ill take pics tonight and upload

thanks
agreed i do mis the physical keyboard cause i do a lot of texting as well and like you said it does mess up and correct your words for you that you dont want , lags very much especially if you have a lot of stuff downloaded , damn im bashing my own phone .
Old 12-22-2009, 03:19 PM
www.anchor-room.com

ill take pics tonight and upload

thanks
Awesome!! Thanks for taking the time - I really appreciate it. I think I look forward to the apps and the actual real keyboard more than anything - my renewal for a new phone is Jan 10th - right around the corner......
Old 12-22-2009, 03:23 PM

to be honest get the droid. same price and way better.
Old 12-22-2009, 03:25 PM
www.anchor-room.com

to be honest get the droid. same price and way better.
I currently have the Storm, got it about a month ago....its ok - I think it will be for sale in about 3 weeks
Old 12-23-2009, 04:23 PM

alright uploaded pics:

full gallery: http://img194.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=storm001.jpg

Old 12-24-2009, 11:57 AM

just put it on Craigslist

Quick Reply: Blackberry Storm - NOVA