Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Blackberry Bold 9650 *Sprint*

Old 03-04-2012, 06:17 AM
R U SeRiOUS?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta
Default Blackberry Bold 9650 *Sprint*

Name: Jason
Means of contact: PM me
Price: $125

Description: Up for sale is the high resolution & like new Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650 smartphone. This phone is loaded with features such as great camera & video camcorder quality, Sprint TV, Mp3 player, Sprint Navigation & the ability to download 100's of applications. This phone has done me VERY WELL & has a ton of features that makes it very hard for me to sell it. The Blackberry Bold has a clean ESN and it is ready to be activated on your Sprint account now! Blackberry's are known for business users but have become more popular amongst the average cell phone user over the past years. If you're not fully eligible for upgrade & need a new phone, than this is your BEST option. The sale comes with the Blackberry Bold 9650 phone & wall charger. Don't be stuck with an Android phone that only last 3 hrs of the day & get a real phone. This sale comes with a phone & wall charger.

I'm only asking for $125 obo. Take advantage because this will sell fast!

All serious inquiries can PM me directly a& I accept PayPal or cash as my preferred payment method.

Thank You
Attached Thumbnails Blackberry Bold 9650 *Sprint*-blackberry-bold-pic.jpg   Blackberry Bold 9650 *Sprint*-bb_bold9650_1.jpg