Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

beautiful preban SKS with no import marks, like new less than 50 rounds ever through

Old 07-22-2013, 12:54 PM
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot
Default beautiful preban SKS with no import marks, like new less than 50 rounds ever through

Name: jason
Means of contact: pm
Price: $600 obo

Description:
Putting my beautiful preban 1959 Norinco sks up for sale. It was in cosmo when I bought it and looks like it never had a round through it. I have fired about 30 rounds through it after cleaning it, then re cleaned it to store in my collection. It looks like a new gun, only problem is its missing the bayonet but everything else is with it. Since its a preban im pretty firm, looking for $600 obo, will include maybe a couple hundred rounds and a 30rd mag with it if you dont try to talk me down. Will also trade it for $300 and a good handgun or another lower value sks but I need to come out of the deal with at least $300 cash for a bill due. located in richmond and willing to meet halfway maybe.
Pictures:
http://imgur.com/a/DeHOc
Old 07-25-2013, 12:07 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
90H22accord has disabled reputation
Default Re: beautiful preban SKS with no import marks, like new less than 50 rounds ever thro

Bump for one of cleanest looking rifles i ve seen! GLWS!