Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Ampeg Bass Equipment and 4 Space Gator Rack Mount

Old 03-25-2010, 08:42 AM
Full-time New Guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud of
Cool Ampeg Bass Equipment and 4 Space Gator Rack Mount

• Name: Scott
  • Means of Contact: This thread or PM
  • Price: CASH ONLY, offers welcomed.
    For both- $1,100; <-- NEW PRICE
    For Ampeg SVT-3 Pro Amp- $675;
    For Ampeg SVT-410HLF Cabinet- $550;
    For Gator 4 Space Rack Mount- $OLD
  • Condition: Used

• Description: I have these items for sale because I no longer use them. I purchased them brand new, used them for about a year, and they have been sitting in my room for a few years. Everything works flawlesslesly and sounds amazing. You can play medium sized gigs with this setup (usually direct input is involved with larger gigs). I am not willing to ship, but I am willing to drive up to a couple hours to get these to you. I don't have individual pictures for these items, but I can assure you they are in near perfect condition. I can send you detailed pictures if you are really interested in purchasing. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Scottyk6; 04-16-2010 at 07:11 AM.
Old 03-26-2010, 05:58 PM
Full-time New Guy

Scottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Ampeg Bass Equipment and 4 Space Gator Rack Mount

Up.
Old 03-27-2010, 08:17 AM
Full-time New Guy

Up. Sold Gator rack. But the Amp and Cab together for $1,200 and get a free monster speaker cable to connect the two.
Old 03-27-2010, 08:30 AM
Registered Member

rob618ox is an unknown quantity at this point

Good price. Ampegs are amazing and I wish I had the money to upgrade to this setup from my warwick combo.
Old 03-28-2010, 09:25 AM
Full-time New Guy

Originally Posted by rob618ox
Good price. Ampegs are amazing and I wish I had the money to upgrade to this setup from my warwick combo.
Sell your current stuff and buy mine.

Bump.
Old 03-29-2010, 09:19 PM
Full-time New Guy

Bump bump.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:32 PM
Full-time New Guy

YOU KNOW YOU WANT THIS!
Old 04-01-2010, 09:58 AM
Full-time New Guy

Beautiful weather to buy these in!
Old 04-03-2010, 09:50 AM
Full-time New Guy

Up.
Old 04-04-2010, 06:29 PM
Full-time New Guy

Buy this. Please. Offers welcome, I'm hurtin' for money.

Quick Reply: Ampeg Bass Equipment and 4 Space Gator Rack Mount