Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

8 WK OLD - AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD / BORDER COLLIE MIX PUPPY!

Old 06-15-2011, 05:18 PM
keyboard warrior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud of
Default 8 WK OLD - AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD / BORDER COLLIE MIX PUPPY!

Name: Tyler
Means of contact: PM
Price: $ 250

Description: I purchased her two days ago from a lady who got her from a breeder. the lady could not keep her because her mother had breast cancer and she could not give a puppy the time they need. I paid $250.

Since then, I have got her her first set of shots (DHHP, Deworm, booster etc) at the SPCA. I have the paperwork.

I would love to keep this angel but I can't give her the time she needs (she is a puppy and I am in school). I bought here on impulse because of how adorable she is. I learned my lesson and want to rehome her while she is still young.

She is working on her housebreaking already and receives positive reinforcement with verbal and treats (she is coming along with this great!)

Please only contact if you are SERIOUS about giving this dog the attention she deserves. I won't let her go to just anybody. Also, I am asking $250, which is what I paid for her. You are getting 4 supplies of flea/tick medicine, Wellness puppy food, collar, leash, and her first sets of shots, food/water bowl combo....I am not asking $ for that, I will take the loss, I just want her new owner to worry about giving her love, not buying stuff for her.

Pictures:

Last edited by Hardline; 06-16-2011 at 02:11 PM.
Old 06-15-2011, 05:54 PM
Integra DA9

JDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 8 WK OLD - AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD / BORDER COLLIE MIX PUPPY!

bump
Old 06-15-2011, 09:40 PM
Registered Member

mike12 has disabled reputation

man im getting rid of my pit right now cause of military housing, my wife would love this dog
Old 06-16-2011, 05:00 AM
keyboard warrior

Hardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud ofHardline has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mike12
man im getting rid of my pit right now cause of military housing, my wife would love this dog
yeah I got so many compliments from females at the SPCA about how cute/adorable she is. Girls love her haha.
Old 06-16-2011, 09:35 AM
keyboard warrior

Bump.

Last edited by Hardline; 06-16-2011 at 02:11 PM.
Old 06-16-2011, 11:36 AM
Registered Member

blackhawk 76 blackhawk 76 blackhawk 76 blackhawk 76 blackhawk 76 blackhawk 76 blackhawk 76 blackhawk 76 blackhawk 76 blackhawk 76 blackhawk 76

fuck I wish I could have a dog in my townhouse. Hope you find her a good home
Old 06-16-2011, 12:33 PM
cnc
Registered member

cnc has a reputation beyond reputecnc has a reputation beyond reputecnc has a reputation beyond reputecnc has a reputation beyond reputecnc has a reputation beyond reputecnc has a reputation beyond reputecnc has a reputation beyond reputecnc has a reputation beyond reputecnc has a reputation beyond reputecnc has a reputation beyond reputecnc has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck on finding this lil pup a nice home. Bump Someone give this dog some love!
Old 06-16-2011, 01:24 PM
supermoto or bust

Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones

So want, they're great dogs, very smart. Wish I could take her, but I don't have the time either. Good luck with finding her a home.
Old 06-16-2011, 02:05 PM
Nudes or GTFO

aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe

How big would the puppy get? I might pick this up tomorrow for the wife and kids
Old 06-16-2011, 02:07 PM
keyboard warrior

She currently weighs 3.2 pounds. My girl has a aussie/border collie mix 3 y/o that weighs 35 pounds but she was slightly bigger when we got her 3 years ago at 8 weeks. so im gonna go ahead and say around 30 pounds.

Quick Reply: 8 WK OLD - AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD / BORDER COLLIE MIX PUPPY!