Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

8 week old pit bull puppy purebred beautiful pit

Old 07-26-2010, 03:09 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jdmguy87 is infamous around these partsjdmguy87 is infamous around these partsjdmguy87 is infamous around these partsjdmguy87 is infamous around these partsjdmguy87 is infamous around these partsjdmguy87 is infamous around these partsjdmguy87 is infamous around these partsjdmguy87 is infamous around these partsjdmguy87 is infamous around these partsjdmguy87 is infamous around these partsjdmguy87 is infamous around these parts
Default 8 week old pit bull puppy purebred beautiful pit

Name:Jake
Price:200 or trade

i hate to do it but i have to get rid of my pit puppy. i got it in return for working on my buddys car and doing his swap. he is all white with a brown spot over his right eye and a brown spot right on the center of his back right in front of his tail. He is a pure bred but i dont have papers for him. The mom was actually gotten off of here she has papers but my buddy lost the papers for the dad while moving. You can tell its a pure pit though. Mom had gator pit in her. Dad not sure have to ask friend. Can text pics.
Old 07-27-2010, 02:22 PM
Registered member

jdmguy87 is infamous around these partsjdmguy87 is infamous around these partsjdmguy87 is infamous around these partsjdmguy87 is infamous around these partsjdmguy87 is infamous around these partsjdmguy87 is infamous around these partsjdmguy87 is infamous around these partsjdmguy87 is infamous around these partsjdmguy87 is infamous around these partsjdmguy87 is infamous around these partsjdmguy87 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 8 week old pit bull puppy purebred beautiful pit

bump
Old 07-27-2010, 04:57 PM
liquor&cheeseburgers

Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy

How about giving the dog to someone who will take care of it instead of trying to sell or trade him to make a quick buck. Especially since you didn't lose any money on him.
Old 07-27-2010, 05:25 PM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt

Please really evaluate the home you give this too, pit bulls are so mistreated and incorrectly labeled as violent dogs.
Old 07-27-2010, 05:26 PM
######

L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K

Originally Posted by dildo baggins
How about giving the dog to someone who will take care of it instead of trying to sell or trade him to make a quick buck. Especially since you didn't lose any money on him.
+ rep
Old 07-27-2010, 10:46 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by dildo baggins
im not tryin to make a quick buck buddy. if i was to give him away than any broke bum out here could come get him and use hm for anything. and thats not what i want. if i ask money for him then its more likely someone is actually gonna take care of him and love him. And how did i not lose any money i got him for work on my buddys car so if i give him away then i would have done the work for free.
Old 07-28-2010, 02:37 AM
liquor&cheeseburgers

Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy

The fact that youre willing to trade the dog shows me that you really give a fuck.
Old 07-28-2010, 07:30 PM
Registered member

i dont really wanna trade just sell. but if someone is gonna trade then its gonna be somethin thats worth money to them. sooo...... stfu. and there not gonna trade somethin unless its for somethin they really want. damn nigga get a life and stop bashin threads u jew fuck