Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

77mm B+W filters - cheap bc of damage to glass (that appears to be only cosmetic)

Old 12-24-2011, 10:44 AM
ATGATT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike
Default 77mm B+W filters - cheap bc of damage to glass (that appears to be only cosmetic)

Name: Richard
Means of contact: PM
Price: $90 for circular polarizer and $35 for UV filter. (knock of $5 if local)

Description: I have 2 77mm filters that have always served me well, but I no longer have a need for them:

77mm Kasemann F-pro mount B+W circular polarizer - this was great on my 20D, but now that I have a 5D this is too thick for use at 17mm. There is a spec on the back that looks like dust but isn't, and there are some small rub marks on the front. They have never impacted photos. $90 shipped.

77mm B+W multi-coated UV 010 filter - I'm not sure which one this is exactly, but on the front it says B+W 77 E 010 1x MC. This one has a small scratch in the front. I think it's the kind of scratch that would impact photos, but it doesn't seem to have any negative impact. $35 shipped.

I don't guarantee the damage doesn't have a negative impact, I'm just relaying my personal experience/observations with them.

The Circular Polarizer comes with the little B+W case. The UV filter does not.