Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

3yr. old female pitbull for sale

Old 03-21-2011, 08:53 PM
アクセント BITCHES!!!!!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
egt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these parts
Default 3yr. old female pitbull for sale

Name: Dane Deunier
Means of contact: cell (703)-477-9939
Price: $300 obo

Description: Vida is a gorgeous fawn, female pitbull. She is very well-behaved and sweet, never bitten anyone, the ultimate velcro dog. She loves sticking by your side! We need to find her a home due to our limited time at home. We would love for her to go to someone who can spend the time to exercise and love her like she deserves. She gets along very well with other dogs (even males and other pits) and is very athletic. We will also be selling her cage with her, along with her dishes, leash, and collar. Please call asap!

Pictures:

Old 03-22-2011, 07:42 PM
アクセント BITCHES!!!!!!!

egt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these partsegt4civic is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 3yr. old female pitbull for sale

bump
Old 03-22-2011, 08:38 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

So will you just keep her and let her suffer (as in the lack of attention she gets since you arent home, not physical suffering) if you cant make a profit off her?

Just seems really shitty to me to try and sell a 3 year old pit so you can make some money, when you currently cant devote the time to care for her.

A better way would of been, please adopt my dog, only to a fit home (and you PERSONALLY go and check out her future living situation) and then throw in her cage and toys etc for a couple bucks. Obviously not 300 since a new cage doesnt cost 300.

There are THOUSANDS of beautiful pits, with the exact description of your girl that would love to be adopted just so they dont have to be put down the next day. And your trying to make a profit off of yours ?

Hopefully a good home is found for her soon, she is a beautiful dog.
Old 03-23-2011, 02:59 AM
Bearded.

DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
So will you just keep her and let her suffer (as in the lack of attention she gets since you arent home, not physical suffering) if you cant make a profit off her?

Just seems really shitty to me to try and sell a 3 year old pit so you can make some money, when you currently cant devote the time to care for her.

A better way would of been, please adopt my dog, only to a fit home (and you PERSONALLY go and check out her future living situation) and then throw in her cage and toys etc for a couple bucks. Obviously not 300 since a new cage doesnt cost 300.

There are THOUSANDS of beautiful pits, with the exact description of your girl that would love to be adopted just so they dont have to be put down the next day. And your trying to make a profit off of yours ?

i dont have a problem paying a rehoming fee for a aged pit. But $300 is fucking being greedy.
Old 03-23-2011, 03:53 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Originally Posted by Broke Neck

Agreed...

Originally Posted by DORKO

i dont have a problem paying a rehoming fee for a aged pit. But $300 is fucking being greedy.
Same here.. I paid $250 for my 15 Week old Pit and I drove to Richmond... It was a Rescued Dog.. Guys kill me with these Re-Homing "Profit Fees" I had a Blue and Gold Macaw that I GAVE away for FREE to a new home if it meant that bird would live a better life..

Just because people pay alot of money for a dog, DOES not mean they will take care of it.. That is the mentality of todays society.. "OH if I put a $200+ Re-Homing fee on the dog.. Only serious kind people would want it.." WRONG!!!

When I rescued my dog, the Rescue Company came to my house, looked around, met my other dog, introduced them together under her supervision and had me fill out a resume..

People kill me
Old 03-23-2011, 10:35 AM
Registered Member

STEAL THIS 1 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by eXploited
Agreed...

Same here.. I paid $250 for my 15 Week old Pit and I drove to Richmond... It was a Rescued Dog.. Guys kill me with these Re-Homing "Profit Fees" I had a Blue and Gold Macaw that I GAVE away for FREE to a new home if it meant that bird would live a better life..

Just because people pay alot of money for a dog, DOES not mean they will take care of it.. That is the mentality of todays society.. "OH if I put a $200+ Re-Homing fee on the dog.. Only serious kind people would want it.." WRONG!!!

When I rescued my dog, the Rescue Company came to my house, looked around, met my other dog, introduced them together under her supervision and had me fill out a resume..

People kill me
Ditto... If your really looking to re-home you dog. You contact Bully Paws, they are a pitbull rescue located in Fredericksburg, Va. Here is there link

http://www.bullypaws.org/
Old 03-23-2011, 12:23 PM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt

Originally Posted by STEAL THIS 1
Ditto... If your really looking to re-home you dog. You contact Bully Paws, they are a pitbull rescue located in Fredericksburg, Va. Here is there link

http://www.bullypaws.org/
not to hi-jack but that is awesome to know there is a place with in driving distance like that, at the same time it was heart breaking to see so many on there .

When I get a house i'll be rescuing a pit and i'll be checking that place out unless newport news spca has one on death row
Old 03-23-2011, 01:19 PM
Registered Member

STEAL THIS 1 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by TheGentleArt
not to hi-jack but that is awesome to know there is a place with in driving distance like that, at the same time it was heart breaking to see so many on there .

When I get a house i'll be rescuing a pit and i'll be checking that place out unless newport news spca has one on death row
I rescued my 1st bully from them. Great organization. They have a adopt-a-bully every saturday at most of the Petsmarts in Va. If anyone is looking to adopt a pit bull they should def check them out 1st instead of going to a breeder.
Old 03-23-2011, 03:50 PM
Nothing but time...

Venice has disabled reputation

I find it funny i just gave away 7 beautiful puppies to people i didn't know till they got here to pick them up . I also turned around the same number for the un-easy feeling i got from them . Most if not all offered me something for them and i turned them down only wanting them to have a healthy home .

OP you have a beautiful dog ,if i didn't have 3 in my house right now i would take her and pay a fee with no issues . Good luck
Old 03-24-2011, 03:58 AM
アクセント BITCHES!!!!!!!

its actually my roommates dog and hes never home to take care of her so i told him he needs to get ride of her cause its not fair to have her in the cage all day and night. i hate seeing her in there all the time and i do what i can to walk her and let her out when im at home but still i want her to have a better home

Quick Reply: 3yr. old female pitbull for sale