Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

3G 8GB iPhone - includes all original accessories (including box) 2 months old

Old 01-02-2009, 05:37 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mr_wizard has disabled reputation
Default 3G 8GB iPhone - includes all original accessories (including box) 2 months old

Price change - 400

I have a 3G iPhone I got maybe 2 months ago and paid full price. I bought it out of impulse and I'm not going to pay the monthly payments, so I'm offering it up for sale. Comes with all the original accessories that came with it, including the headphones, the charger, USB data cable, instruction manual, all the papers, and even the box. First 425 gets it. You can reach me by PM and I'm located in Richmond.

Last edited by mr_wizard; 01-13-2009 at 07:35 PM.
Old 01-04-2009, 07:35 AM
Registered Member

Sandfrog has disabled reputation
Default Re: 3G 8GB iPhone - includes all original accessories (including box) 2 months old

Seen this phone in person...pretty much brand spankin' new. Been wanting to get one, but I iz broke. Good price too. GLWS
Old 01-11-2009, 06:29 PM
Registered Member

Default Re: 3G 8GB iPhone - includes all original accessories (including box) 2 months old

bump - price change!
Old 01-11-2009, 07:41 PM
Typical Apple clown

HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC

What is the full price for them? I thought you couldn't get them w/o a contract with AT&T? Reason I am asking because I am interested and I have tried to get just the phone but got denied.
Old 01-12-2009, 03:40 PM
Registered Member

Sandfrog has disabled reputation

nvm
Old 01-12-2009, 03:41 PM
Registered Member

I think full price right now is 500 or something with them, I paid 600 a couple months back. Yeah I got denied due to credit problems (or lack thereof) as well and had to pay full price. You can get the service no problem, but getting the deal with the service causes issues.
Old 01-12-2009, 05:30 PM
Typical Apple clown

HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC

Originally Posted by mr_wizard
I think full price right now is 500 or something with them, I paid 600 a couple months back. Yeah I got denied due to credit problems (or lack thereof) as well and had to pay full price. You can get the service no problem, but getting the deal with the service causes issues.
Oh no I got denied because they wouldn't just sell me the phone.
Old 01-13-2009, 06:56 PM
Registered Member

So they wouldn't let you buy just the phone? Did you want to pay on it monthly or something?
Old 01-19-2009, 06:13 PM
Registered Member

Bump - come on, brand spankin new. I don't even use it right now in fear of dropping it, so it's now packed away in its back with all the accessories. Anyone???
Old 03-30-2009, 07:20 PM
Dolo

Touge180 is a name known to allTouge180 is a name known to allTouge180 is a name known to allTouge180 is a name known to allTouge180 is a name known to allTouge180 is a name known to all

Quick Reply: 3G 8GB iPhone - includes all original accessories (including box) 2 months old