Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

3 items for sale make an offer

Old 07-09-2009, 06:04 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sleepy4rm703 has disabled reputation
Default 3 items for sale make an offer

i have a 62in. wide screen tv by sony everything i like new except for the screen towards the left hand side it seems like if someone put a magnet by it but it doesnt make a big difference
and i have a hp media center pc 1080m ive had it for two years now it doent turn on i dont know you so im elling iti cheap you can use for parts or if you would like to fix it up

i aslo have a laptop by compaq everything you need to know i below about the laptop i also do have the one year warranty with best buy for it and i will completely reboot the whole system if you would like so that its to factory settings. it is in perfect condition.

NOW FOR EVERYTHING HERE U CAN MAKE ME AN OFFER FOR IT ALL TOGETHER OR JUST MAKE ME AN OFFER FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL ITEM IM ONLLY SELLING ALL THIS BECAUSE I AM TRYING TO GET MONEY TO BUY A NEW CAR PLEASE BE REASONABLE AND PLEASE PAY IN CASH

Product Features

* Intel® Celeron® processor 900
Features an 800MHz frontside bus and 2.2GHz processor speed.
* 3GB DDR2 memory
For multitasking power, expandable to 4GB.
* Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive with double-layer support
Records up to 8.5GB of data or 4 hours of video using compatible DVD+R DL and DVD-R DL media; also supports LightScribe direct-disc labels using compatible LightScribe media.
* 15.6" high-definition widescreen display
With BrightView technology and 1366 x 768 resolution for intense detail and clarity.
* 160GB SATA hard drive (5400 rpm)
Offers spacious storage options and fast read/write times.
* Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500M
Features up to 1309MB total available graphics memory for intense detail. HDMI output. Altec Lansing speakers.
* 3 high-speed USB 2.0 ports
For fast digital video, audio and data transfer.
* Built-in high-speed wireless LAN (802.11b/g)
Connect to the Internet without wires.
* Built-in 10/100Base-T Ethernet LAN
With RJ-45 connector and 56 Kbps modem for quick and easy wired Web connection.
* Weighs 6.6 lbs. and measures just 1.7" thin
For portable power.
* Good battery life
Of up to 2 hours and 45 minutes.
* HP Imprint finish
For a stylish look.
* Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition operating system
With Service Pack 1 (SP1) preinstalled provides a stable platform for word processing, Web navigation, gaming, media storage and more.
* Software package included
With Microsoft Works, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Cyberlink DVD Suite and more. 60-day trial version of Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student Edition also included.
* Intel, Pentium, Celeron, Centrino, Core, Viiv, Intel Inside and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:41 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk
Default Re: 3 items for sale make an offer

Your thread has been closed due the fact that it does not meet the new classified rules. Please review the rules and re-create your thread if needed. There is no need to pm me in regards this but only if you have any questions. Link to the new rules. https://www.vadriven.com/forums/announcement.php?a=51