Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

158 Burton Love Snowboard

Old 02-17-2010, 08:45 AM
wadafuxup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
burton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond repute
Default 158 Burton Love Snowboard

Rob
Yorktown
PM
start high 175 obo or trades. Open to any trades
i can throw in more gear if you have a sweet camera for trade

Well i don't really want to get rid of this board but im waiting to go to Basic and should start selling some of my snowboard gear. First up is my burton love. This is probably one of my favorite boards ive ever ridden. It destroys the park and their is no such thing as a sketchy landing. All the normal wear and tear from a park board but nothing that effects the flow of the board. Throw in a few extra bucks and i will throw in my old medium burton cartel bindings. I snapped the heelcup off a booter last year but fixed them with a good amount of glue and duct tape. One of the straps is also a bitch to get off but ill show you how to get it off easily. I still ride these bindings regularly since the forward lean has me hooked.

-----------------------------
The Love™ offers stiffy-in-sweatpants feelings to riders like Mikkel and Keegan with its true twin shape, forgiving flex and slightly wider freestyle-friendly waist width. Logs, hips, boxes or booters, make the entire mountain your bitch before ripping it a new one. If your buddies aren’t throwing you high fives on this ride, keep the board and get new friends because nothing but snowboarding is sacred.

Spec:
* Cores : Negative Core Profile Park Fly II® Core Dualzone™ EGD™
* Glass : Triax™ Response Fiberglass
* Base : Sintered Vision Base
* Shape : True Twin Shape and Flex
* Tuning : Infinite Ride®
* Sidewall : 10:45 Sidewalls
* Extra : Pro-Tip
* Sizes : 152, 155, 158, 162

middle board

Last edited by burton; 02-17-2010 at 08:49 AM.
Old 02-18-2010, 02:24 PM
wadafuxup

burton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 158 Burton Love Snowboard

ttt
Old 02-18-2010, 09:47 PM
Registered Member

Mattboarder360 has disabled reputation

so how many boards are you selling???
Old 02-20-2010, 07:46 PM
wadafuxup

just the one in the middle...

i broke one of my boards this weekend trying a shifty bs 1 on a poll jam ...ftl