Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

1/2 ct. diamond journey necklace and promise ring/necklace combo!

Old 08-07-2010, 01:12 PM
Madison Motorsports

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
96gsr will become famous soon enough
Default 1/2 ct. diamond journey necklace and promise ring/necklace combo!

First up is an absolutly stunning diamond journey necklace. It has a total weight of .5ct across 9 stones, each one larger than the next from top to bottom. It is set in 14k white gold bands on each side of the diamonds. It comes in its original Fredman's jewelers case and box. It is very lightly worn as my g/f has shit-tons of jewelry. $220 obo and I will gladly ship.

Looking for that special present for that special woman in your life? Well I've got it for you here. This beautiful combination comes in its original Gordons Jewelrs box. This is a very lightly worn promise ring/necklace combination with a total weight of 1/4ct. It really sparkles and is a great way to show your love for that special girl without breaking the bank. The ring is a size 6. The necklace has 3 good sized diamonds with 3 smaller diamonds at the top to accent. The ring has an antique style setting with 3 stones mounted on the top (a main stone and an accent stone on either side) and a total of 8 small accents down the band. The word 'love' is engraved on the underside of the band. If you have any questions or would like more pictures please don't hesitate to email me. $100 and I will gladly ship.