Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

03 Sea Fox 16'

Old 07-10-2012, 10:58 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lsegcoupe has disabled reputation
Default 03 Sea Fox 16'

Name: Matt
Means of contact: Call or Text 757-817-6504
Price: $6500 OBO

Description: Looking to sell my 2002 Sea Fox 160cc with a 50hp mercury two stroke, its been a great fishing and pleasure boat. I recently started riding my buddy's jet skis and got hooked so i am getting rid of one toy to buy another. The boat runs great and has been taking care of rigorously. All outboard maintenance has been done and on 11/07/11 had $738 worth of preventative maintenance to include, carbs cleaned and rebuilt, spark plugs, fuel filter, impeller kit and serviced, new fuel water separator and tune on motor all done by Norfolk Marine technician and have receipt. Boat has a like new Bimini top only used 3 times, Garmin fish depth finder, 2 orange life jackets and console cover. The entire rig has had low hours on it, I bought it from a older guy that took his grand kids out every now and then and that's it. Its water ready and wont let you down, i believe it needs a new fuel and rpm gauge cause they just stopped working but i haven't had time to fix due to work schedules. I have clear titles for both boat and trailer and would be willing to trade for two newer ski's on duel trailer.

The standard options featured in the SeaFox 160 Center Console include:*48-qt removable cooler w/cushion & backrest, Aerated live well (12 gallons), *Anchor locker,* bilge pump (500 GPH),* Bench seat cushion,* Bow storage/fish box with cushion, *Courtesy lights (2),* Diamond-grip deck surface,* Fuel/water separator,* Limited Lifetime HullWarranty,* Navigation lights,* No-feedback steering,* Self-bailing cockpit,*Waterproof storage tube and much more --- Sea Fox boats are constructed using all composite core material that is lighter and more durable than wood. . . "No wood No rot "
LOA : 16' 1"
Beam : 6' 2"
Draft (Hull) : 9"
Fuel Capacity : 21 gals
Persons Capacity : 5 people
Total Capacity : 1,200 lbs
Maximum Horsepower : 80 hp
Dry Weight : 1,150 lbs/522 kg -

Pictures:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 07-23-2012, 02:33 PM