Notices
Offroad / 4x4 ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

96 Civic hatch, nearly stock 5spd

Old 02-12-2009, 11:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheRef has disabled reputation
Default 96 Civic hatch, nearly stock 5spd

I'm mainly looking more for a trade so I figured I'd throw this over here. Mostly looking for a Cherokee or some kind of small truck, just let me know what ya got.

Price: $3400 obo

96 Civic hatchback 117k miles (less on motor) runs greast no mechanical issues. I got the car simply because it gets great gas mileage. It's stock other than ebay coilovers, AEM intake and a DC header I think. It has a stock muffler though so it's very quiet. The motor was swapped out for the same (1.6 non vtec) I don't know why but the previous owner told me this. Body has dings and dents and the paint isn't great but it looks okay. Interior is in good shape. No AC or PS, I didn't take either of these off so I don't have what's needed to put them back on. Also has no airbags because it was wrecked before I bought it and the previous owner just put on an aftermarket steering wheel and some leather over the passenger side airbag so it looks okay. STILL HAS A CLEAN TITLE. Either way, like I've said the car gets great gas mileage and that's all I use it for. I average about 38+mpg. I've never taken it to the track, or tried to race anyone for that matter because I know it's slow and I'm not a retarded ricer. It's a clear title and I've got it sitting upstairs. Trying to trade/sell because I just want to get down to one vehicle and I want a Cherokee or a truck. Thanks.

Old 02-22-2009, 06:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheRef has disabled reputation
Default Re: 96 Civic hatch, nearly stock 5spd

TTT