Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

zford

Old 01-03-2007, 08:54 PM
just a little 4x4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck
Default zford

lol ok didn't wanna jack the yota thread anymore . . yeah mines open in the rear posi in the front . . does alright sometime they say both rear wheels pull *shrugs* . . .oh and I thought urs was a 250 . . .yeah 150 coils . . suck . gotta watch for the frame busting out on em . . wouldn't be hard to do a sas . . could probably yank the springs and what not off a 250 or older truck . . probably even a chevy . .(hmm don't think I have everything . . got a few things . . lol) . . . . but dana 60 is about as strong as ur gonna get without going to rockwells . .
Old 01-03-2007, 08:59 PM
taller than rice

zford is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: zford

yeah i kinda figured as much about the axles, before i start tearing apart my front axles and susp. i need to buy a beater for every day use during down time, and yeah i guess we can leave the yota boys back to their thread. lwt me know when every you swap over to your rockwells and i might be able to take them axles atleast the rear one off your hands, the fronts got the wrong diff placement, i was thinkin for a while of goin to a dana 44 out of a 77-79 f-150 just gotta change the spring cup on the axles
Old 01-03-2007, 09:03 PM
just a little 4x4

ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck

actually I have another 14 bolt Full Floater setting next to my house . . lol . . . same rear I have but has 3.73's instead of 4.88's . . lol , , , also I have probs with my dana 44 . . .maybe it's just me . . other people running decent size tires and not breaking anything . . .but then again heard of jeeps on 35's running em breaking axles. . . but if all ya gotta do is change the spring cups that ain't bad . . . but with 38's ya will probably end up with 4340 chrome molly axles . . .
Old 01-03-2007, 09:05 PM
taller than rice

probably, hey if your lookin at geting rid of the 14 bolt let me know, if your brohters spoken for it thats cool but uh i may be lookin at swappn axles out sooner than later at this point
Old 01-03-2007, 09:06 PM
taller than rice

hell im probably gonna end up with a dana 60 under the front anyway, i just gotta find one for a fairly reasonable price, i could rebuild it thats fine i just dont want to have to pay like 2-3 grand for a new one
Old 01-03-2007, 09:10 PM
just a little 4x4

was a guy on myspace and I think on on here that could get em for like 1200 . . . ford ones seem to be easy to come across . . . .
Old 01-03-2007, 09:11 PM
taller than rice

damn i gotta look harder then, anyway let me know if your wiling to sell your 14 bolt, ill take it off your jands for a reasonable price
Old 01-03-2007, 09:11 PM
just a little 4x4

there are 3 on e-bay right now . . 1 for 1600 and the other 2 are around 700 . .
Old 01-03-2007, 09:12 PM
taller than rice

damn alright ill have to check them out
Old 01-03-2007, 09:15 PM
just a little 4x4

and the 2nd 14 bolt can be had . . .was trying to sell it as a pair with the front 10 bolt but no bites . . . considering they came out from under the same 3/4 ton chevy . . . .whatcha think it's worth?