Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

York's house 7/16 - (vid heavy!)

Old 07-18-2011, 06:32 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy
Default Re: York's house 7/16 - (vid heavy!)

Originally Posted by 02Xterra

We've turned Freddy straight!
lolol. ill always love blasting through in mud. but trail type stuff and the challenge of it looks fun
Old 07-18-2011, 06:37 PM
Have nice day

02Xterra 02Xterra 02Xterra 02Xterra 02Xterra 02Xterra 02Xterra 02Xterra 02Xterra 02Xterra 02Xterra

Originally Posted by irfreddy
lolol. ill always love blasting through in mud. but trail type stuff and the challenge of it looks fun
Lol yea man its a blast!
Old 07-18-2011, 06:42 PM
Suzuki Fanboi

OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy

LOL at Shaun! Freddy, it's pretty fun! You've never done this type wheeling before? I suggest before you do decide to hit a trial like this, you get rid of the rake first. All joking aside, I know you're working on it.

This place is a blast! It's got stuff for built rigs and stockers! The best thing is... both can play on the same obstacle and have just as muh fun as one another. There are different lines to take on each of them! I'm slowly working on trying them all! Hahaa!

Shaun, you're doing a good job organizing all those vids man! I like how you divided it up into trail obstacles, good idea!
Old 07-18-2011, 06:52 PM
Registered Member

irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy

the pics i posted before where i went, had a trail thingy in the trees with big speedbumps and dips and mud/water. the mud holes outside of the tree area is where i got stuck at, i liked that better, just not the getting stuck part.
my grandmas old neighbor raced a chevy blazer in NC. i went and went through the hole a couple times myself, thats where i got hooked for sure.

but trails have always been on my mind. that one jeep in the vids made it through there fine, looked stock(or close to it) to me. all i gotta do is crawl up 'slick rock' a few inches and the rake disappears (lift is finally getting shipped tomorrow, had to wait for the guy to get back home)
Old 07-18-2011, 07:01 PM
Suzuki Fanboi

OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy

Cool, glad to hear your lift is on the way! I know you (and us here on Driven. ) will be happy!

Yes, the Burgundy Jeep Cherokee in some of the vids is stock. The black 4 door JK is "stock" but is a Rubicon model so it's factory modified. Lockers, larger tires, 4:1 tcase, blah, BLAH. . . I think you'd have a grand time out with us for sure man! We like all kinds to come out with us! Newbs to veterans, built to stock. We don't care! It's all about attitude and willingness to have fun and help when it's needed!
Old 07-19-2011, 05:12 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Where is this place at? (I realize it's private property, but if it's within a short enough drive I'd try to come out one day.)
Old 07-19-2011, 05:40 PM
Suzuki Fanboi

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
Where is this place at? (I realize it's private property, but if it's within a short enough drive I'd try to come out one day.)
It's in Madison Heights, right outside Lynchburg. Pretty fun and entertaining to say the least!
Old 07-19-2011, 05:45 PM
Have nice day

02Xterra 02Xterra 02Xterra 02Xterra 02Xterra 02Xterra 02Xterra 02Xterra 02Xterra 02Xterra 02Xterra

Is ~4 hours a 'short enough drive'? lol
Old 07-19-2011, 05:55 PM
Suzuki Fanboi

Originally Posted by 02Xterra
Is ~4 hours a 'short enough drive'? lol
I would.
Old 07-19-2011, 07:30 PM
Registered Member

^ what they said. but when everyones ready(mainly me lol), whoevers coming from va beach or close by can all go together atleast.

Quick Reply: York's house 7/16 - (vid heavy!)