Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

XJ Lift

Old 04-21-2011, 02:00 PM
TRU
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: XJ Lift

Originally Posted by BeefCake
it's your dd so are you really going to wheel it much? i'd still go rusty's or RC regardless, I'm sure itll be more than you need unless you're really gonna do some wheelin'.
True. Just don't want to deal with the springs sagging if I get the Rusty's kit.
Old 04-21-2011, 02:43 PM
Full Access Member

simplified has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by BeefCake
it's your dd so are you really going to wheel it much? i'd still go rusty's or RC regardless, I'm sure itll be more than you need unless you're really gonna do some wheelin'.
agreed. 4.5in lift on 32's is gonna limit you from doing any crazy wheeling anyways. and rustys has spacers you can use to make up for the sag if it bothers you that much.
Old 04-21-2011, 03:22 PM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

More worried about the rear sagging. I hate jeeps/trucks that the ass sits low on.