Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

Went TOPLESS TODAY!

Old 07-28-2007, 02:08 PM
I'm bigger than you!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chucktastic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Went TOPLESS TODAY!

Took my Bronco topless today! WOOT!

And after spending 3hrs pulling the top, the rear tire carrier and doing a crappy job of priming the cabs roof due to a ridiculous amount of PINK surface rust. Its NOW RAINING!!!!! (calling for hail too! yea!)

Last edited by Chucktastic; 07-30-2007 at 03:39 PM.
Old 07-28-2007, 02:09 PM
RIP Chris Schader

g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x
Default Re: Went TOPLESS TODAY!

dont say its topless, say the titties is out.
Old 07-28-2007, 02:30 PM
PieceOfShitRedneck

BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco

nice. i stripped the interior out of the back of mine and rhino-lined it all. fuck the rain. that bitch stays off all summer long.
Old 07-28-2007, 06:35 PM
I'm bigger than you!

Originally Posted by crxtreme
nice. i stripped the interior out of the back of mine and rhino-lined it all. fuck the rain. that bitch stays off all summer long.
Thats somewhere on my list. Thinking of getting a set of those wetokley covers. But will prob get new front seats before that.

The list is insane for what I WANT to do to this bronco.

Actually, gotta few questions for you....

1 what lift are you running?
2 your running 35's right?
3 where did you get your lift put on? or did you do it your self?
Old 07-29-2007, 07:16 AM
PieceOfShitRedneck

BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco

Originally Posted by SHODADDY
1 what lift are you running?
2 your running 35's right?
3 where did you get your lift put on? or did you do it your self?
i have a three inch body lift put on at hi dust before i bought it, and a six inch rough country suspension lift. it's cheap, but it rides a lot rougher than a lot of more expensive kits. not really bad, though. i'd buy it again.

i'm runnin 36.5's, they don't rub at all except when i make a u-turn

i put the lift on myself with help from a buddy in his garage. took about three weekends cus we didnt really buckle down on it
Old 07-29-2007, 09:16 AM
I'm bigger than you!

Originally Posted by crxtreme
i have a three inch body lift put on at hi dust before i bought it, and a six inch rough country suspension lift. it's cheap, but it rides a lot rougher than a lot of more expensive kits. not really bad, though. i'd buy it again.

i'm runnin 36.5's, they don't rub at all except when i make a u-turn

i put the lift on myself with help from a buddy in his garage. took about three weekends cus we didnt really buckle down on it
thanks for the info, thats how big I plan on going too. Thinking of going with a BDS system but its EXPENSIVE! Ive thought about going tough country for my lift since a lot of people on fullsizebronco.com are running them for 'street/mall crawlers and mild offroad'. So might go that route. Not much for manual labor and dont like the idea of drilling holes in the truck myself. Would rather pay someone to get it all done in one day.

Have spoken to the guys at Eastern and they seem the coolest, went out to Pungo but they were closed the Saturday I went out there and I have heard 'stories' about them but see alot of trucks with their stickers so dont know guess it depends on who you talk to..
My only problem with Eastern is they want 10hrs of labor to do my lift and another 10hrs to do the body lift! INSANE! (roughtly 1400 in labor right there! Im in the wrong business), plus the cost of the BDS system (1500?? maybe a little more) PLUS wheel and tires (prob go 4wheelparts.com for these) and misc work that needs to be done (pass side balljoints (5hrs labor!) and some bushings in the back that are not replaced when doing the lift (full spring pack replacement no blocks! woot!)

Sorry rambled on.

Anyone wanta offer opinion on local shops to get work done at? 4WheelParts.com is opening a shop in Raleigh, NC so might be worth the 3hr and a half hour drive to get work done down there if the price is right ??
Old 07-29-2007, 01:13 PM
PieceOfShitRedneck

i know you don't wanna do it, but diy is the way to go. when you have extensive labor like installing a lift kit, no matter where you go you're gonna have to pay out the ass.
Old 07-29-2007, 02:09 PM
I'm bigger than you!

very true. I guess one I get the money together for the kit I will just have to host a pool party or something and get people to come help me install it!

Provide the beer/food/fun

And everyone else provide the tools and know-how! lol
Old 07-29-2007, 02:48 PM
just a little 4x4

ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck

eta is to expensive . . . . defently diy is the way to go . . with the ifs is a little more indepth then with leafs but then again it's all bolt on drop brackets and stuff .. wouldn't be 2 bad . .
Old 07-30-2007, 10:29 AM
Registered Member

dialdin has a reputation beyond reputedialdin has a reputation beyond reputedialdin has a reputation beyond reputedialdin has a reputation beyond reputedialdin has a reputation beyond reputedialdin has a reputation beyond reputedialdin has a reputation beyond reputedialdin has a reputation beyond reputedialdin has a reputation beyond reputedialdin has a reputation beyond repute

put a solid axel in the front of it i have a 89 f150 im puttin a solid axel d44 in the front and a 9 inch in the rear 9 inch skyjacer all spring no block 456 gears 35 boggers i do have som 39.5 boggers but dont know if im gonna clear them but as much as u will spend on the lift for the twin traction beam u might as well solid axel it