VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Offroad / 4x4 (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/offroad-4x4-47/)
-   -   Are there dirtbike/atv trails near oceana? (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/offroad-4x4-47/there-dirtbike-atv-trails-near-oceana-377907/)

iwantAdollar 01-07-2011 02:08 PM

Are there dirtbike/atv trails near oceana?

My dad was telling me about some trails that are near oceana. He's not sure exactly where they're at, but he thinks they're somewhere around the Atlantis gentlemens club. Does anyone know if he's correct, and if not where they are exactly? Also where can we park when we get there?

5literbeater 01-07-2011 02:17 PM

Re: Are there dirtbike/atv trails near oceana?

titties and dirtbikes!!? I'm There!

iwantAdollar 01-07-2011 02:17 PM

Haha, sounds like a good weekend to me.

83ToyCel 01-10-2011 06:40 PM

there is a trail i go in with my truck near atlantis. if you are traveling on oceana blvd towads vb blvd look to the right when you start seeing trees. you'll be able to see the trail through the trees and most of the time, you'll tire marks leading into the trail.

JasperSharp 01-11-2011 01:57 AM

If it's just under the low put in straight water for now. Then take the car to a shop and have them flush the system and put in the correct Audi fluid.

Zack 01-11-2011 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by iwantAdollar (Post 6815451)
My dad was telling me about some trails that are near oceana. He's not sure exactly where they're at, but he thinks they're somewhere around the Atlantis gentlemens club. Does anyone know if he's correct, and if not where they are exactly? Also where can we park when we get there?

Yes they are there, No they aren't worth going to, nor is the trespassing ticket you will get which can be either on private property or government property depending on where you get caught.

kick rox 01-12-2011 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by Zack (Post 6822878)
Yes they are there, No they aren't worth going to, nor is the trespassing ticket you will get which can be either on private property or government property depending on where you get caught.

:thup:

ufctapout 01-12-2011 05:39 AM

If you start "exploring" the trails that you find, please do it respectfully.

Alot of us with dirtbikes can go back there and have a good time without making a big deal out of it and attracting attention.

Please don't ruin it for everyone. Not saying you will, but we all know it only takes one incident to end it for everyone.

iwantAdollar 01-26-2011 12:24 PM

I ended up going out there that weekend. Wasn't too exciting as Zach said earlier. I ended up leaving after about an hour or two of riding and went out to a place off of canal drive.

OverEasy 01-26-2011 12:31 PM

So you went knowing it was posted, trespassing, illegal?