Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

stuck in the mud

Old 06-21-2007, 05:02 AM
Not-So-Fatty McFat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC
Default stuck in the mud

So here’s how the story goes:

6 in the afternoon and I’m leaving work to meet someone…well on the way the lil path catches my eye, so I figure I got time and make a u-turn…well I decide go down the path to see where it goes…went through some deep ruts and get to a large mud puddle…common sense told me to back up…but I went anyway…turned out to be deeper than I expected and I get stuck…there was such a sharp incline going in that my spare and hitch we on the ground and my rear wheels couldn’t touch the ground

So fast forward past me walking to Food Lion, friend not willing to risk getting stuck, and me ending back at work..

Well I call around and the average price to get me out was $65+…well I didn’t have that much and there was no way I could get back to the truck b/c I was stuck at work…so I do the only thing I could do…went on the Land Cruiser forums I was a member of to find anyone in NC that was online. I sent a coupe pm’s and mtweller from IH8MUD replied…he was willing to help a fellow fzj80 owner who was in a pinch

Well he get here and we ride down to where my I was stuck at about 11pm (4 hours after I got stuck) and see that the water level went down about a foot (front wheels were covered up to the fender)…so we get hooked up and on the second attempt after readjusting his truck he was able to pull me free…wife wasn’t even upset that I got HER fzj80 stuck in the first place.

Ramon...the guy that pulled me out

Myself after playing in the mud in my work clother

Inside needs to be cleaned

Last edited by BLU CIVIC; 06-21-2007 at 06:34 AM.
Old 06-21-2007, 05:30 AM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough
Default Re: stuck in the mud

Have fun cleaning that mud out. I've had mud seep through my door jams once and cover my whole floor board... needless to say that was the last time I decided to play in the mud.

Oh and nice looking fj80... if my wife had one that looked that nice then she would have killed me had I done that.
Old 06-21-2007, 05:35 AM
METH SLURP

pau1 pau1 pau1 pau1 pau1 pau1 pau1 pau1 pau1 pau1 pau1

Yeah. I used to do a lot of fun, but after a few mishaps I decided to stick to the rocks.
Old 06-21-2007, 06:32 AM
Not-So-Fatty McFat

BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC

yeah it was my 1st time really taking it off-road...and i got stuck...but lesson learned for next time
Old 06-21-2007, 06:56 AM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA

Originally Posted by BLU CIVIC
yeah it was my 1st time really taking it off-road...and i got stuck...but lesson learned for next time
WELL YOU BROKE THE # 1 FOR MUDDING!

never go mudding by yourself!
Old 06-21-2007, 07:07 AM
Not-So-Fatty McFat

well it wasn't supposed to be mudding, hence i was in my khaki's and dress shoes...but i guess once you leave the asphalt anything can happen
Old 06-22-2007, 04:28 PM
Registered Member

bbs-10 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by cootees
Have fun cleaning that mud out. I've had mud seep through my door jams once and cover my whole floor board... needless to say that was the last time I decided to play in the mud.

Oh and nice looking fj80... if my wife had one that looked that nice then she would have killed me had I done that.
thats why you buy a old jeep, pull all the carpet and sh!t out, then hose it out after your mud session!
Old 06-22-2007, 04:46 PM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

wowuh
Old 06-26-2007, 11:15 AM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA

Originally Posted by bbs-10
thats why you buy a old jeep, pull all the carpet and sh!t out, then hose it out after your mud session!
or get the right floor mats that catch everything! then take them out and hose them off......thats what i do!
Old 07-24-2007, 11:33 PM
Banned

1Lostsol is an unknown quantity at this point

ouch...... good luck gettin that out tha carpet

Quick Reply: stuck in the mud