Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

shoppign center at damn neck

Old 09-19-2006, 03:30 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1qikcoupe has disabled reputation
Default shoppign center at damn neck

i see that damn neck is being smoothed and a khols is gonna be goin into there..i dont know to many places to go mudding and i dont know if there all gonna be gone..does anyone know some good places to go muddin thats not a hike away from the beach??
Old 09-20-2006, 01:57 PM
Registered Member

broncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: shoppign center at damn neck

yeah i went by there yesterday to go play and i saw a steam roller and all that out there... kind of upset me..
Old 10-12-2006, 06:24 PM
'69 Mustang

Gearhead2012 has disabled reputation

I used to run an old Toyota out in Greenbriar in Chesapeake, but that too has been overtaken by shops. I think someone could make a ton of money if they just bought a huge slab of land, and just charged enough to keep it up, like 5 bucks for an all day run. Likewise, I think someone could make a ton of money if they put in a dragstrip in hampton roads...it could be done reasonably cheap to if the state sponsored it, to cut down on some of the street racing they seem so adament to get rid of. Just thoughts.
Old 10-12-2006, 07:15 PM
Registered Member

xp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these parts

wow we went from offroading to building a drag strip.....
Old 10-13-2006, 03:07 AM
_______

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

Originally Posted by Gearhead2012
I used to run an old Toyota out in Greenbriar in Chesapeake, but that too has been overtaken by shops. I think someone could make a ton of money if they just bought a huge slab of land, and just charged enough to keep it up, like 5 bucks for an all day run. Likewise, I think someone could make a ton of money if they put in a dragstrip in hampton roads...it could be done reasonably cheap to if the state sponsored it, to cut down on some of the street racing they seem so adament to get rid of. Just thoughts.
Check the forums man its been coverd many times. And nomatter what a drag strip isnt cheap.