Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

Shoe Creek Clean-Up/Camping Trip

Old 04-07-2011, 06:38 PM
Suzuki Fanboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy
Default Re: Shoe Creek Clean-Up/Camping Trip

Originally Posted by Brandons96
Can we be best buds if you get it? I'll work on it for free... :P
LOL! It's all still up in the air at the moment. Haven't really discussed negotiations just yet... still playing cards (if ya know what i'm saying) on it right now. I have a pretty good chance of ironing it out though.... Best believe if I get it, You all will be the first peeps to know!
Old 04-07-2011, 07:44 PM
ladies love my foam.

iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam

Haha I will be anxious to try out the new wheels and tires. I'm putting them on Saturday.

I will def try and come out. But we need to plan a meet to do an obx trip. Get a buncha trucks together and roll down there
Old 04-07-2011, 07:46 PM
Registered Member

00biggdogg00 is a name known to all00biggdogg00 is a name known to all00biggdogg00 is a name known to all00biggdogg00 is a name known to all00biggdogg00 is a name known to all00biggdogg00 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by OverEasy
I head ya! Well, I hope it all holds together for ya, hopefully you can make it out w/ us! I'm sure you will have a grea time and be glad you came out w/ everyone. Not to mention you'll be a helping hand in doing a good thing for a still legal trail!
yea man, I actually did a little on my part the last time I was out there. about half way through the trail it looked like someone had set up camp right off the side of the trail and left all kinds of shit. clothes, trash, paper plates, 2 bag chairs (which I now own ) So what did I do? I got out and cleaned up after the lazy fucks. O well, some people just dont give a shit. But yea, Im more than happy to help out and keep the trail open. I think the biggest group of people trying to get it closed is trout unlimited bc of the creek crossings.

Last edited by 00biggdogg00; 04-07-2011 at 07:50 PM.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:46 PM
ladies love my foam.

On a side note, this weekend I think I'm gonna have my buddy take some pics of my truck... Anyone in the 757 want to meet up for lunch or dinner or something and get some pics taken?
Old 04-07-2011, 08:13 PM
Registered Member

irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy

Originally Posted by iFoam
Haha I will be anxious to try out the new wheels and tires. I'm putting them on Saturday.

I will def try and come out. But we need to plan a meet to do an obx trip. Get a buncha trucks together and roll down there
we on EF (a place for everything explorer related) are planning a camping/meetup for Oregon Inlet on july 4th

Originally Posted by iFoam
On a side note, this weekend I think I'm gonna have my buddy take some pics of my truck... Anyone in the 757 want to meet up for lunch or dinner or something and get some pics taken?
id like to photobomb some pics
Old 04-08-2011, 03:36 AM
ladies love my foam.

Originally Posted by irfreddy
we on EF (a place for everything explorer related) are planning a camping/meetup for Oregon Inlet on july 4th

id like to photobomb some pics
that would be fun. sweet keep us posted. we'll bring some jeeps and f350's out and spoil the exploder meet.
Old 04-08-2011, 04:26 AM
Registered Member

boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge

I'm in for this and I plan to camp as well.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:57 AM
Have nice day

02Xterra 02Xterra 02Xterra 02Xterra 02Xterra 02Xterra 02Xterra 02Xterra 02Xterra 02Xterra 02Xterra

People going!

02Xterra
aquickmopar
00biggdogg00
6_speedeg
ifoam

Overeasy - camping
boostedvenge - camping

Maybe going!

irfreddy

Last edited by 02Xterra; 04-08-2011 at 12:30 PM.
Old 04-08-2011, 06:19 AM
Registered Member

00biggdogg00 is a name known to all00biggdogg00 is a name known to all00biggdogg00 is a name known to all00biggdogg00 is a name known to all00biggdogg00 is a name known to all00biggdogg00 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by 02Xterra
People going!

02Xterra
aquickmopar
00biggdogg00
6_speedeg
ifoam

Overeasy - camping
boostedvenge - camping

Maybe going!

irfreddy

Id like to camp. It would be something a little different as I usually camp by the river! lol I gotta check with the old lady first and see whats up for the rest of the weekend. Count me as a maybe camping.
Old 04-08-2011, 06:57 AM
Registered Member

boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge

Good deal man. There's a ton of great camping spots and being that it's Memorial Day weekend, there may be some cool rigs up there (depending on if the trail gets busy for Memorial Day weekend....that I don't know).

Quick Reply: Shoe Creek Clean-Up/Camping Trip