VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Offroad / 4x4 (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/offroad-4x4-47/)
-   -   Rons for good friday (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/offroad-4x4-47/rons-good-friday-181676/)

broncomx 04-04-2007 05:55 PM

Re: Rons for good friday

bumpy??? are yaull talking about new kent

ChevyMudtruck 04-04-2007 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by broncomx (Post 2950605)
bumpy??? are yaull talking about new kent

yeah . . ron's is the place in new kent with bumpy . . .

onlystackmatic 04-05-2007 06:13 AM

any1 got any good directions??

civiccord 04-05-2007 06:54 AM

Stack, you been there before, with mike and we sat on top of the excursion. And to all yall, rons is in Charles City County, not new kent, its on the line but in charles city and thats where bumpy is. I also heard they are having mud drags sponsored by Line-X, not sure how true that is.

onlystackmatic 04-05-2007 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by civiccord (Post 2952006)
Stack, you been there before, with mike and we sat on top of the excursion. And to all yall, rons is in Charles City County, not new kent, its on the line but in charles city and thats where bumpy is. I also heard they are having mud drags sponsored by Line-X, not sure how true that is.

i was dark i forgott lol

civiccord 04-05-2007 07:34 AM

for you, go the way you would to go to work, down 106. You can meet us at my house if you want, that would be easier for you.

ChevyMudtruck 04-05-2007 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by civiccord (Post 2952006)

well the actual address they gave me the first time I was up there was providence fordge or whatever . . .but we just call it new kent .. . pretty much the same . . like you said right on the line . . and not sure about having sponsored events but I know ron and some of the guys up the run the line-x series at dinwiddie and stuff . . . but not sure about them having one . . I know they dug 2 pits but haven't been up there to see . . .but will be there tomarrow . . . 22 hrs and counting to I leave. . . truck is already loaded on the trailer . .jsut have to hook it to the dodge (hooked to my wrecker right now) and have to fix the shifter on my truck and tighten the alternater belt tonight when I get home and I'll be good to go . . .

civiccord 04-05-2007 04:56 PM

Yes correct, it is a providence forge address but that part of prov. forge is charles city county, but anyway, we fired up some of our trucks today, one might not make it, looking for a driveshaft and cant find one, it sucks, its the one with 44s on it, our biggest one.

ChevyMudtruck 04-05-2007 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by civiccord (Post 2953657)
Yes correct, it is a providence forge address but that part of prov. forge is charles city county, but anyway, we fired up some of our trucks today, one might not make it, looking for a driveshaft and cant find one, it sucks, its the one with 44s on it, our biggest one.

what kinda driveshaft ya need?
and we both correct anyhow . . talking to a buddy tonight that knows ron real good . . . most of the property is hin charles city but part of it's new kent . . lol

civiccord 04-06-2007 08:52 PM

Well just got from Rons for the night, it was ok, it sucks being stuck in the hole for 4hrs but hey, 4 trucks tried pulling us out and no success until a rollback winched us out. Chevymudtruck, you truck really does turn up pretty good. The two new holes are beast, but looks more like just dirt than mud. But had a ok time, was better last year, more people this year though.