Go Back  VADriven.com Forums > Automotive Forums > Offroad / 4x4
post your fav offroad / truck / diesel / ford,chevy,gmc,dodge,jeep / stickers >

post your fav offroad / truck / diesel / ford,chevy,gmc,dodge,jeep / stickers

Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

post your fav offroad / truck / diesel / ford,chevy,gmc,dodge,jeep / stickers

Old 07-27-2011, 01:53 PM
  #1  
ladies love my foam.
Thread Starter
 
iFoam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 12,447
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam
Default post your fav offroad / truck / diesel / ford,chevy,gmc,dodge,jeep / stickers

well i saw this thread on powerstroke.org and thought it'd be a cool idea because we have a good mix of diesel, jeep, suzuki, dodge, etc.... on here...


most of the ones on my list i made are diesel related but post your own....

smoke if you got em.

Prius repellent ---> (pointing to stack in bed / or exhaust)

this truck was built with wrenches not chopsticks

Nice gasser truck, were they all out of men's trucks?

Keep working, millions of people on welfare depend on you

9 inches closer to heaven

"they say 90% of chevys are still on the road..... the other 10% actually managed to get home."
iFoam is offline  
Old 07-27-2011, 01:56 PM
  #2  
Its Lightish Red
 
JStab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 2,760
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab
Default Re: post your fav offroad / truck / diesel / ford,chevy,gmc,dodge,jeep / stickers

Obviously a Jeep sticker

JStab is offline  
Old 07-27-2011, 02:09 PM
  #3  
ladies love my foam.
Thread Starter
 
iFoam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 12,447
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam
Default Re: post your fav offroad / truck / diesel / ford,chevy,gmc,dodge,jeep / stickers

Originally Posted by JStab View Post
Obviously a Jeep sticker



my buddy had a jeep and the transmission literally fell out of the truck while driving now he hates Jeeps

he has this sticker on his truck

iFoam is offline  
Old 07-27-2011, 02:26 PM
  #4  
Have nice day
 
02Xterra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lynchburg
Posts: 324
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02Xterra 02Xterra 02Xterra 02Xterra 02Xterra 02Xterra 02Xterra 02Xterra 02Xterra 02Xterra 02Xterra
Default Re: post your fav offroad / truck / diesel / ford,chevy,gmc,dodge,jeep / stickers

This one appeared on the back of a buddies rig a few years back while wheeling.. not a sticker but close



Then turned into this



LMAO it only took him 4+ hours to see it!

Came up with these for our local forum



Had this on my wind dam thing till recently when I painted the wind dam

02Xterra is offline  
Old 07-27-2011, 02:43 PM
  #5  
ladies love my foam.
Thread Starter
 
iFoam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 12,447
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam
Default Re: post your fav offroad / truck / diesel / ford,chevy,gmc,dodge,jeep / stickers

hahaha this is why i made this thread. winning
iFoam is offline  
Old 07-27-2011, 03:20 PM
  #6  
Suzuki Fanboi
 
OverEasy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Lynchburg, VA.
Posts: 1,474
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy
Default Re: post your fav offroad / truck / diesel / ford,chevy,gmc,dodge,jeep / stickers

LOL! Shaun, I remember doing that! He was sitting in the truck while we were doing it and NEVER knew!



I like this one....



Will post more later when I have more time.
OverEasy is offline  
Old 07-27-2011, 04:30 PM
  #7  
ladies love my foam.
Thread Starter
 
iFoam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 12,447
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam
Default Re: post your fav offroad / truck / diesel / ford,chevy,gmc,dodge,jeep / stickers




only because i hate cats.
iFoam is offline  
Old 07-27-2011, 04:36 PM
  #8  
ladies love my foam.
Thread Starter
 
iFoam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 12,447
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam
Default Re: post your fav offroad / truck / diesel / ford,chevy,gmc,dodge,jeep / stickers

iFoam is offline  
Old 07-27-2011, 04:54 PM
  #9  
Registered Member
 
irfreddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: va beach
Posts: 1,060
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy
Default Re: post your fav offroad / truck / diesel / ford,chevy,gmc,dodge,jeep / stickers

repost ^


yes to these
Originally Posted by iFoam View Post
Prius repellent ---> (pointing to stack in bed / or exhaust)

XX inches closer to heaven

"they say 90% of chevys are still on the road..... the other 10% actually managed to get home."
and xtrerras 'jeep thing' but without nissan

Last edited by irfreddy; 07-27-2011 at 04:57 PM.
irfreddy is offline  
Old 07-27-2011, 04:56 PM
  #10  
Awesome.
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 13,483
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E
Default Re: post your fav offroad / truck / diesel / ford,chevy,gmc,dodge,jeep / stickers

I hate the stickers that say "If you can read this, flip me back over."
MA-HALF-E is offline  

Quick Reply: post your fav offroad / truck / diesel / ford,chevy,gmc,dodge,jeep / stickers


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: