Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

Offroading / camping spots

Old 08-03-2010, 01:27 PM
1505/2000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon
Default Re: Offroading / camping spots

Do you have any riding experience? I'd love to have a toy hauler like you've pictured but i can't justify it to my self, maybe if i was older and could tour riding areas more. I have a 16x7 enclosed trailer i can fit 2 quads side ways and the rzr in it with a little room to spare. i've been slowly converting it into a toy hauler tile floor, generator ac unit and eventually some fold down beds and windows.
At Busco you can set a trailer for 1500 for the year which includes free pass's for 2 adults 2 children and free water/electricity.. people actually live there year around...
Old 08-03-2010, 06:12 PM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

Ive got basic ATV experience, but I raced MX recreationally and snowmobiles professionally. Ive still got a lot of ties to the Polaris factory so whatever I get will be a Polaris. Ive got a couple Yamaha bikes as well, but I think ATVs would be more fun with my family.
Old 08-04-2010, 08:23 AM
Registered Member

Benz0 has a reputation beyond reputeBenz0 has a reputation beyond reputeBenz0 has a reputation beyond reputeBenz0 has a reputation beyond reputeBenz0 has a reputation beyond reputeBenz0 has a reputation beyond reputeBenz0 has a reputation beyond reputeBenz0 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flite
Well that just sounds terrific... I'm ATV shopping right now trying to decide what to buy. You almost have to have 2 of 'em.

Benz0, this is the hauler in question:
ohhh...that will definitely have an issue with the access road at pinnicle then...