Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

New progress on my Samurai! Finally!

Old 06-01-2011, 10:23 AM
Suzuki Fanboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy
Default Re: New progress on my Samurai! Finally!

Yeah, a loose mount has it's own distinct sound. Not to mention the shifter hitting me in the leg. lol!

The other sounds I believe are my shackles and bushings. (i hope)
Old 06-03-2011, 07:25 AM
Registered Member

OJ-Runner has disabled reputation

Nice looking Samurai, Jeremy. Those tiny warriors are perfect for off-roading because they're so light and compact. Love the bread basket organizer. I remember them from my days working at farmer market.
Old 06-04-2011, 08:24 AM
Suzuki Fanboi

OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy

Just a couple vids from last weekend!

http://youtu.be/worFZgID5Io http://youtu.be/4a-RRAtX3Jc
Old 06-04-2011, 08:41 AM
Registered Member

OJ-Runner has disabled reputation

OverEasy,

Is it also your DD? Do you have problem passing state inspection. I had hell of a time getting my Bronco to pass when I got it in January. I took it to 4 different shops and they told me 4 different sets of problems my OJ-Runner had and each shop wanted over 1 large to fix it to pass. I ended up paying really shady trailer bump 50 bucks to take it in for inspection and it passed with no problem. That state inspection put a scare and distrust of everyone in me and hinder my ambition to start collecting 4x4 and American classic vehicles. I actually started focusing on stuffs from the 80s just to not have to worry about it. State inspection around here has been a catch-all scam in this economy.
Old 06-04-2011, 04:03 PM
Suzuki Fanboi

No NOT my DD, I have a stock 01 Cherokee and a kinda stock Samurai that I has seen more road than the Jeep here lately.

Nope, never had a problem w/ my Samurai's and their inspections. Everything is pretty legit on them and fine working order. Every now and again I may need to tighten something that's loose or replace something broken but it's fine. I mean, if they find something they usually put my sticker on and tell me to get it replaced asap, other than that. . . no problems. Sorry to hear about the problems you've been having w/ it.

It is hard to find someone to let inspect your vehicle/s and trust at the same time.