Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

Lift Recomendations?

Old 10-04-2007, 04:42 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gompers is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Lift Recomendations?

Alright, so I have a sister who is looking into lifting her ranger. I'm more of a car guy myself so my knowledge of trucks, let alone lifts is very limited.

So, I'm asking for maybe a few links to some decent lift kit manufacturers. (no cheap shit s'il vous plait)
Or maybe links to kit basics, a decent forum related to it, or whatever. Any info would be better than none.

Her car: 2001 Ranger XLT RWD

I apologize if it doesn't belong here exactly, but I cant think of a better place to get truck-related questions out of the way

thx
Old 10-04-2007, 06:40 PM
Hannibal bitches

greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug greencoug
Default Re: Lift Recomendations?

I am REALLY not trying to be an ass, I just want to help, but seriously, man, use google. Just type in Ranger lift kits and you will get a wealth of websites. You'll have to search and compare prices, but I can tell you if there is a difference, it won't be by much. I hope this helps, and again not trying to be an ass.
Old 10-05-2007, 05:16 AM
takin it all

HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY

its not 4x4?
Old 10-05-2007, 05:19 AM
takin it all

HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY

http://store.4wheelingplus.com/proddetail.asp?prod=515H

not a bad price and very simple to install
Old 10-05-2007, 05:35 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

there is alot more we need to know.is it 4x4, what year, reg cab,HOW BIG SHE WANTS TO GO? Let me know and I can point you in the right direction.
Old 10-05-2007, 09:42 AM
Banned

Gompers is an unknown quantity at this point

I am REALLY not trying to be an ass, I just want to help, but seriously, man, use google. Just type in Ranger lift kits and you will get a wealth of websites. You'll have to search and compare prices, but I can tell you if there is a difference, it won't be by much. I hope this helps, and again not trying to be an ass.
That's why I came here. Google can lead me to anything basically, but coming from at least lowering the suspension on something good, if I were to type "<import name> suspension lowering" I would get alot of hits, 90% of which is total shit with a good chance of just failing, regardless of its price. I needed to get some name recomendations to do my own searches. That is, if the lift market is anything like the lowering market.
But yeah, ur not bein an ass ;p This is dragva, I'm battle hardened.

Originally Posted by jebsurf
there is alot more we need to know.is it 4x4, what year, reg cab,HOW BIG SHE WANTS TO GO? Let me know and I can point you in the right direction.
pm'd

Last edited by Gompers; 10-05-2007 at 09:46 AM.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:12 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

pm'd back hope i helped
Old 10-05-2007, 02:43 PM
Registered Member

dialdin has a reputation beyond reputedialdin has a reputation beyond reputedialdin has a reputation beyond reputedialdin has a reputation beyond reputedialdin has a reputation beyond reputedialdin has a reputation beyond reputedialdin has a reputation beyond reputedialdin has a reputation beyond reputedialdin has a reputation beyond reputedialdin has a reputation beyond repute

look my best friend owns his own offroad shop so if u need info let me know pm me or somethin
Old 11-04-2007, 05:12 AM
Registered Member

vanhorn5378 has disabled reputation

look it up as pre runner lift