Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

Let's go TODAY!

Old 11-13-2005, 08:44 AM
_______

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____
Default Let's go TODAY!

This is ritz

geonfreaq and I are heading out to Joliff Road in Chesapeake if anyone wants to come. The more the merrier. Give geonfreaq (Jason) a call 754-2003 if you wanna come.
Old 11-13-2005, 03:53 PM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz
Default Re: Let's go TODAY!

Can someone who has been to the Jolliff road spot please chime in. We went to one spot behind some trees that appeared to be where some woods were cut down, but there was no mud just some ruts about 80-100 feet long.
Old 11-13-2005, 04:04 PM
I'm Herpes Free!!

turbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond repute

I know a place in Va Bch you can go, guaranteed to get stuck but still fun ride...
Old 11-14-2005, 07:04 AM
DANGEROUS

REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER

damn... I dont usually check message boards on the weekend. Would have gone with you all since I sat around twiddling my thumbs yesturday.

The place you guys went to was off Joliff Rd, correct?
Was the entrance across the street from a big church? If so, thats the place. You should have also seen the little hills you could climb up. Theres also plenty of trails back there. I know the time I went, it was a day after a NICE rainstorm and everything was DEEEEEEEEEEP so we didnt really, actually we couldnt really explore around unless we got out and walked.
Old 11-14-2005, 07:22 AM
_______

Originally Posted by REKER
damn... I dont usually check message boards on the weekend. Would have gone with you all since I sat around twiddling my thumbs yesturday.

The place you guys went to was off Joliff Rd, correct?
Was the entrance across the street from a big church? If so, thats the place. You should have also seen the little hills you could climb up. Theres also plenty of trails back there. I know the time I went, it was a day after a NICE rainstorm and everything was DEEEEEEEEEEP so we didnt really, actually we couldnt really explore around unless we got out and walked.
The church is on the right side? We pulled over right there and I saw the entrance your talking about but its posted. There is a sign on the left side thats kinda overgrown with grass.
Old 11-14-2005, 02:23 PM
Registered Member

broncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond repute

yeah thats it... there should be like 2 barricades to the entrance, you can fit in them.. then you go down a little trail... over a bridge and your their
Old 11-14-2005, 02:25 PM
_______

Originally Posted by broncomx
yeah thats it... there should be like 2 barricades to the entrance, you can fit in them.. then you go down a little trail... over a bridge and your their
Well thats not the spot we saw. The one we saw was just by some trees and grass.

We all just need to meet up and roll out there one day.
Old 11-14-2005, 03:51 PM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

I WILL NOT go to a spot that's posted. Call me a pussy, but I'm not gonna get busted for just wanting to go play in some mud.
Old 11-14-2005, 03:54 PM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by ritz
I WILL NOT go to a spot that's posted. Call me a pussy, but I'm not gonna get busted for just wanting to go play in some mud.
pussy.
Old 11-15-2005, 06:12 AM
DANGEROUS

REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER

Pussy. Haha, j/k... nah its cool. I dont/wont do it either.
Was it a city sign or a private property sign? If its private property then id definitely not do it, however if it was a city sign then I might. Only b/c the police wouldnt know who was back there unless they went back there themselves or if someone reported. Thats just me though.

If you all still want to go, I might be able to go this Sunday in the morning. We (SOVA Dakotas) are having our annual meet/bbq/camp this weekend. So it depends on how late I stay up on Saturday. We bbq at Northside park in the day, then usually throw a little party at the camp ground at night. If you all arent doing anything Sat night, your more than welcome to come hang out and drink a few with us at the Campground. Just let me know so I can expect you. Ritz (since you have the durango), your more than welcome to come to the BBQ as well and bring whoever.

Quick Reply: Let's go TODAY!