Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

july 4th oregon inlet trip

Old 06-13-2011, 06:49 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy
Default july 4th oregon inlet trip

this is a trip setup on a forum im on for explorers. we could use a few more people, one totals his truck, others cant make it, its getting down to 6 of us and a few extra guests.

Originally Posted by jd4242
i know many people on here have been talking about an obx meet and greet wheeling trip.im posting this so early because the sites have to be reserved and they go VERY quick!!for you people not familiar with the place it is on the Oregon inlet right next to a beach access.you can 4x4 on the beach there or in Hatteras and some surrounding beaches.i will be going down with many of my friends and there is hotels near by for those that want to bring family's and not camp.i will need a head count asap if you do plan on camping.

here are some links for now.always a fun time!!i plan on going down that Friday the 1st and leaving Monday the 4
its $4 per person per night!!yep that's it!! right now i have reserved for 20 people from Friday the 1 to Monday the 4 but need to be out by noon on Monday.so for you to come and have a blast all weekend its going to cost you $12.the area that has been set aside he said will fit around 20 good size tents tents.i will have a copy of the reservation and rules soon.
so people don't miss out this is going to be a blast and its super cheap,sign up now!!
http://www.nps.gov/caha/planyourvisit/campgrounds.htm
http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8...ed=0CB0QnwIwAA
i guess well have a quick meetup to get together and start our way. just pm me or whatever, im not sure if he wants the money first or we pay when we get there or not.

there was a pic of the map and reservation, but i cant find it.
Old 06-13-2011, 08:37 AM
Registered Member

irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy irfreddy
Default Re: july 4th oregon inlet trip

come on people.

thread of EF. he wants money before we go, just let me know and ill give you his paypal. once again, $12 for the trip.
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/...d.php?t=308500

my friend said hes bringing all kinds of cooking shit; grill, fryer, and maybe otehr shit. hes a cook so hes gonna feed us good!

Last edited by irfreddy; 06-13-2011 at 08:46 AM.
Old 06-14-2011, 08:28 AM
Registered Member

no one? itll be fun!!
Old 06-16-2011, 02:59 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

The campground is super easy to get to, and not far from the "nightlife" down there if you don't want to be stuck around a campfire every night.
Old 06-17-2011, 10:34 AM
Registered Member

down to 5 people.
all weekend, $12, a big ass group site that holds 20+ people easy. its reserved so you dont have to worry about getting in. everythings good to go! so why not go?
Old 06-17-2011, 09:38 PM
Suzuki Fanboi

OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy

It's July 4th, people usually already have plans?

Old 06-21-2011, 08:25 AM
Registered Member

aquickmopar has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by OverEasy
It's July 4th, people usually already have plans?

Like what easy said its 4th of July and alot of people already have plans and most spend it with family. If this was set up for a non holiday weekend I would be down for it cause it definitely sounds like it would be alot of fun.
Old 06-21-2011, 08:44 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Don't know if my tow strap will survive pulling all of the stuck Explorers out

People always have plans for the 4th, good luck trying to find more.
Old 06-21-2011, 09:10 AM
Registered Member

lol funny man. we have an array of lockers and huge dirt/mud tires. one has a winch, or did last i saw it.

yea, ive been posting about this on here for awhile, but never really serious and this was last minute making a thread
Old 06-21-2011, 11:04 AM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

huge dirt/mud tires is the problem.

Quick Reply: july 4th oregon inlet trip