Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

Crozet Virginia

Old 05-23-2012, 06:46 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
broncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Crozet Virginia

Anybody wanna do some rock crawling this weekend? Heading to Crozet Sunday at 5:30 am. From Virginia beach. The more the merrier
Old 05-24-2012, 01:59 PM
Suzuki Fanboi

OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy
Default Re: Crozet Virginia

Would love to!

If our group already didn't have a event planned and the fact that my lady friend weren't about to have a baby anytime!

I am a member as are a few guys we ride with, shoot me a pm sometime in the future if you wanna get up. I may be interested and can get a few more to possibly join.
Old 05-24-2012, 06:36 PM
Registered Member

broncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond repute

I def will. I see your signature says you have a Sami. That's what I have as well. Are you going to big dogs June 8-10?
Old 05-24-2012, 08:01 PM
Suzuki Fanboi

OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy

I won't be making that. I have a baby due ANY time now. Her due date was today (the 24th) so literally any time. It's gonna be some time before I can get but so far away. Crozet is only 45 mins from me as opposed to a couple hours to Gore. I will be attending a event, just unsure which. I know June 15, 16 and 17th we're going down to Uwharrie for some wheeling.
Old 05-25-2012, 06:20 AM
Registered Member

Congrats on the baby. We just got back from uwharrie. First weekend in August were going to Rausch creek. You ever been out there?
Old 06-17-2012, 02:32 PM
Registered Member

xkyxlxex has disabled reputation

Head to gore, va. i could take you on the mountain for days.
Old 06-18-2012, 03:44 PM
Registered Member

c_elliott1983 has disabled reputation

I hear theres some good trails up in gore. Im originally from front royal. My grandfather was from gore. I live in crozet now.
Old 06-20-2012, 04:08 PM
Suzuki Fanboi

With Crozet being 45 mins from my house I think I'll spring for it before Gore (Big Dogs). Gore has some pretty nice trails as well though, just further to drive for me to get my wheeling in rock fix.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:22 AM
Registered Member

joey011582 has disabled reputation

Where do you access the trail head at and is it free or do you need a permit? I know this is a little old, but wanna take my dirtbike and jeep out. thanks
Old 08-15-2012, 06:32 PM
Registered member

shenandoahcrwlr has disabled reputation

Crozet is privately owned land maintained by RCPFA.You have to be a member to wheel there except on open wheeling weekends.Dirt bikes are not allowed.

Quick Reply: Crozet Virginia