Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

Crozet Virginia

Old 08-15-2012, 11:52 PM
TAINT PUNCHER!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby
Default Re: Crozet Virginia

I would go but mine isn't ready for crawling.
Old 08-23-2012, 05:02 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Open wheeling at Crozet this weekend. Go to www.rcpfa.com to get info on the event.

Not sure if I'm going or not .
Old 09-17-2012, 03:11 PM
Registered Member

broncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond repute

We're gonna try to get a group of people together and make a day trip this Sunday if anyone is interested
Old 09-20-2012, 07:44 AM
Registered Member

broncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond repute

leaving this sunday at 5:30 am from chesapeake area if anyone wants to meet up and have some fun
Old 09-20-2012, 08:26 AM
Fitty Tuckin

Crozet is doing open wheeling this Saturday/Sunday. I should be at the Saturday ride.
Old 09-21-2012, 02:32 AM
Registered Member

if you can try and stay up for sunday. I got a lime green samurai buggy, and im bringing another samurai buggy with me, avcomplete tube buggy and an old cj on 46's
Old 09-21-2012, 05:18 AM
Fitty Tuckin

I would if I could but I'm taking the clam and my son along with a few other friends an their families. We've planned for Saturday for the past couple weeks. Sunday her and our son have plans an I have plans to watch football with my pops.

Maybe next time.
Old 09-21-2012, 06:50 AM
Registered Member

any plans on making it to big dogs october 27th weekend?
Old 09-21-2012, 06:58 AM
Fitty Tuckin

Originally Posted by broncomx
any plans on making it to big dogs october 27th weekend?
Not sure yet. I wheel my DD Jeep so I use it more for family runs an easy on it so I can drive it home. If I go to events its usually with a wheeling group of guys that I ride along to watch them beat up on their trailered rigs. If they go out there I may go. I am building a stretched 1ton Jeep thats in the garage but it's a slow process at this time.
Old 09-21-2012, 12:06 PM
Registered Member

I heat that.. big dogs is a blast though and have trails of all types there. one of the best parks ive been to. if you need any help on the jeep let me know. are you doing a build up on it?

Quick Reply: Crozet Virginia