Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

asdfkghpaodfh;klanvklsdncv

Old 05-07-2007, 02:48 PM
PieceOfShitRedneck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco
Default asdfkghpaodfh;klanvklsdncv

who wants a god damn bronco. three dollars takes it
Old 05-07-2007, 03:46 PM
Registered Member

steveM has disabled reputation
Default Re: asdfkghpaodfh;klanvklsdncv

Man, I'd take, but I'm actually holding out for a $2 one. And I wouldn't feel right if you took 1/3 off the price.
Old 05-07-2007, 03:49 PM
Registered Member

grantsmith has disabled reputation

pm'd
Old 05-07-2007, 04:19 PM
PieceOfShitRedneck

BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco

Originally Posted by steveM
Man, I'd take, but I'm actually holding out for a $2 one. And I wouldn't feel right if you took 1/3 off the price.
dollar fitty
Old 05-07-2007, 04:24 PM
PieceOfShitRedneck

just a joke. got really frustrated working on the bitch earlier. i started out trying to begin my auto to manual hub swap after work today, and three hours later and three snapped extensions, a cracked socket, and a busted ratchet, i still hadnt gotten the tires off. fuck impact guns
Old 05-07-2007, 07:07 PM
just a little 4x4

ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck

Originally Posted by crxtreme
just a joke. got really frustrated working on the bitch earlier. i started out trying to begin my auto to manual hub swap after work today, and three hours later and three snapped extensions, a cracked socket, and a busted ratchet, i still hadnt gotten the tires off. fuck impact guns
what u need to take the tires off if ur just messing with the hubs . . lol . . get a 4 way and put some muscle into it
Old 05-07-2007, 10:25 PM
GLHF

WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo

that is fuckin shitty right thur...
Old 05-08-2007, 02:09 PM
PieceOfShitRedneck

Originally Posted by ChevyMudtruck
what u need to take the tires off if ur just messing with the hubs . . lol . . get a 4 way and put some muscle into it
thats just the problem... im getting rid of these shitty universal rims and got a set of wagon wheels, but the universals are set up so that i cant get a regular width socket in between the wall of the rim and the lug, if that makes any sense the way i just typed it. but regardless got em off today, after snapping a 3/8 - 1/2 step down. used a poor man's impact hammer
Old 05-08-2007, 03:03 PM
just a little 4x4

ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck

thats just the problem... im getting rid of these shitty universal rims and got a set of wagon wheels, but the universals are set up so that i cant get a regular width socket in between the wall of the rim and the lug, if that makes any sense the way i just typed it. but regardless got em off today, after snapping a 3/8 - 1/2 step down. used a poor man's impact hammer
gotcha . . I bent a 3/8 drive craftsmen ratchet in a U trying to get a set of wheels off a laser or one of them messed up little cars . . . could only use a thinwall 5/8's . .
Old 05-08-2007, 04:58 PM
PieceOfShitRedneck

Originally Posted by ChevyMudtruck
gotcha . . I bent a 3/8 drive craftsmen ratchet in a U trying to get a set of wheels off a laser or one of them messed up little cars . . . could only use a thinwall 5/8's . .
yea i hear ya... the 3/8 - 1/2 stepdown that i broke was a craftsman... im going back to sears to get a new free one since they supposedly have a lifetime warranty. well probably be workin on this sumbitch ford this weekend if you can stop by to help a few blue oval guys