Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

Anyone know of any good diesel mechanics on hampton side of the water

Old 10-01-2010, 12:37 PM
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler
Default Anyone know of any good diesel mechanics on hampton side of the water

Anyone know of any good diesel mechanics on hampton side of the water (02 escursion). I have white smoke pouring out of the tailpipe when I brake but all readings and power seem ok. Ive been told its alot of condensation build up in the exhaust due to not driving the truck alot. Maybe twice a month for the last 5 months and like 5 miles of city driving at that. I want this figured out before I go lift. Id like to put a 6 to 8 inch lift and go 36s on it. I like this shop to do this too. But id like someone close to home hate having to cross water for issues and checking on it.
Old 10-02-2010, 08:01 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Re: Anyone know of any good diesel mechanics on hampton side of the water

EGR cooler may need to be replaced. Not an easy (or cheap) job, did mine myself.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:57 AM

actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball actionpaintball
Default Re: Anyone know of any good diesel mechanics on hampton side of the water

Might just be an injector or O-ring too...

Try http://www.tidewaterexpressinc.com/ Never had service done, but staff was EXTREMELY knowledgeable with a few parts orders.
Old 10-07-2010, 02:26 PM
ladies love my foam.

iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam

im hearing good things about twisted diesel performance in the 757...